Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE: Revival - page 39. (Read 54975 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 03, 2017, 08:10:32 AM
Unfortunately new problems came up.
Started all the nodes with the configuration from Slothman.

Nodes successfully started
Wallet says: "Masternode is Running" for all nodes.

But in the masternode list they are active: 00m:00s
After 30min to 1 hour alle nodes are not in the list anymore.

That's what happens now...

Don't know if this is affected by autolocking wallet?
If so, how to permantentely unlock wallet?
Activity: 125
Merit: 20
July 03, 2017, 07:11:16 AM
Hello everybody!
New release: v2.0.3.7

*New new commandline option for wallet database "-dbwalletcache"
Give you control of wallet database cache. By default cache database reduced to 1Mb.
*Blockchain database cache decreased to 10Mb by default
*New build option for more memory usage optimization
For masternode holders. I have added new buildoption "LOWMEM" (disabled by default). If enabled, usage of memory can be reduced by an additional 37Mb (from ~315Mb to ~277Mb with default database caches). But it brokes compatibility with blockchain database and you will need to resync database. The choice yours.

Recommended for masternode holders. Update your wallets.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Crave is the furure
July 03, 2017, 04:42:44 AM
Why there are 2 CRAVE coins? You should change the name because can't be 2 different coins with one name...

There's nowhere two Crave.The only one is this so tell us your source of such information   Cheesy
Our Crave is more then 2 years old.

edit. I guess you've created a new account just for bringing some kind of FUD here expecting the price will go down and you can buy cheap Crave  Huh
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
July 03, 2017, 12:03:25 AM
Why there are 2 CRAVE coins? You should change the name because can't be 2 different coins with one name...
Could you expand on that please?  CRAVE began back in 2015.
Activity: 1
July 02, 2017, 09:26:43 PM
Activity: 171
July 02, 2017, 06:21:41 PM
I can see the old Cravers coming back Smiley

Well,welcome  Grin

yes, we are back after months of underground and silent staking
Activity: 140
Crave is the furure
July 02, 2017, 06:19:23 PM
I can see the old Cravers coming back Smiley

Well,welcome  Grin
July 02, 2017, 06:16:40 PM
i want to set over 100 masternodes,  my internet connection have 8Mb upload, is this enough?
Again, if you happen to have 50,000 CRAVE that you can set up over 100 nodes with, it doesn't depend on your internet connection really.  You would need 40-50 gigs of RAM.

ok, it's not a problem if it need 50 gigs of ram i buy them Grin
Other option would just to rent a VPS with a large amount of memory and set up the nodes that way. Whatever works  Cheesy

I prefer coins on my machine, i remember sologap and second thief (dont remember second name)
You can control them remotely so that your wallet is still on your pc.  All of my coins are on my machine still.  Just am using the VPS for the RAM requirements which mine doesn't have.

how much mn do you have?
Embrace The Darkness.
July 02, 2017, 06:12:20 PM
i want to set over 100 masternodes,  my internet connection have 8Mb upload, is this enough?
Again, if you happen to have 50,000 CRAVE that you can set up over 100 nodes with, it doesn't depend on your internet connection really.  You would need 40-50 gigs of RAM.

Other option would just to rent a VPS with a large amount of memory and set up the nodes that way. Whatever works  Cheesy

I prefer coins on my machine, i remember sologap and second thief (dont remember second name)
You can control them remotely so that your wallet is still on your pc.  All of my coins are on my machine still.  Just am using the VPS for the RAM requirements which mine doesn't have.
July 02, 2017, 06:10:44 PM

Embrace The Darkness.
July 02, 2017, 06:08:08 PM
I am sending with my controller wallet (local pc) to an address generated (for use as an mn address) in the controller wallet (local pc).
Nothing more. But It seems that the coins get used from my MN-1 address and not from the initial address where the coins originally stored...

Isn't there an option to prevent or to see from what address I send out?
Yeah, what's happening is that it's likely using the 500 crave transactions you sent to other addresses for the current transaction.

You must enable display coin control features in Settings>Options>Display>Checkbox.
Then, there will be a button in the Send tab in which you can see the transactions to your wallet.
You must make sure that if you send 500 to a MN, that that transaction is not selected to be sent in the current transaction

Oh, thanks a lot.
I suppose it is the "custom change address" then whats to be the "sent from" address?
I haven't used the custom change address.  I just manually check the transactions that I want the CRAVE to come from.  So just dont select any of the one-time 500 CRAVE transactions.  Everything works as normal, you just now have a bit more freedom on what gets sent.
Embrace The Darkness.
July 02, 2017, 06:04:49 PM

Other option would just to rent a VPS with a large amount of memory and set up the nodes that way. Whatever works  Cheesy
July 02, 2017, 05:54:24 PM
I am sending with my controller wallet (local pc) to an address generated (for use as an mn address) in the controller wallet (local pc).
Nothing more. But It seems that the coins get used from my MN-1 address and not from the initial address where the coins originally stored...

Yeah, what's happening is that it's likely using the 500 crave transactions you sent to other addresses for the current transaction.

You must enable display coin control features in Settings>Options>Display>Checkbox.
Then, there will be a button in the Send tab in which you can see the transactions to your wallet.
You must make sure that if you send 500 to a MN, that that transaction is not selected to be sent in the current transaction

Oh, thanks a lot.
I suppose it is the "custom change address" then whats to be the "sent from" address?
July 02, 2017, 05:48:53 PM

Embrace The Darkness.
July 02, 2017, 05:48:29 PM

Embrace The Darkness.
July 02, 2017, 05:44:41 PM
i want to set over 100 masternodes,  my internet connection have 8Mb upload, is this enough?
July 02, 2017, 05:43:16 PM
They don't need to be unlocked to operate.  But the wallet just has to be unlocked to start them.  Then it should go back to being locked.

I've got a problem now,
I've created my 3rd node and put in "masternode outputs",
now there is only that txhash and the other two are gone...

Now its going to be crazy, have 2020 coins on the main wallet and
dont know why there are no hashes anymore... Masternodes can't be started anymore..

I don't assume that there were coins sent from the masternode addresses or?
Are you sending the coins from a main wallet to the controller wallet which has your MN address?

July 02, 2017, 05:37:29 PM
i want to set over 100 masternodes,  my internet connection have 8Mb upload, is this enough?
Embrace The Darkness.
July 02, 2017, 05:31:37 PM
how much masternodes can i setup on single pc?
As many as your computer allows / coins you have.

Each instance takes around 400 mb of memory, so do the math depending on how much your pc has.
Embrace The Darkness.
July 02, 2017, 05:29:56 PM
They don't need to be unlocked to operate.  But the wallet just has to be unlocked to start them.  Then it should go back to being locked.

I've got a problem now,
I've created my 3rd node and put in "masternode outputs",
now there is only that txhash and the other two are gone...

Now its going to be crazy, have 2020 coins on the main wallet and
dont know why there are no hashes anymore... Masternodes can't be started anymore..

I don't assume that there were coins sent from the masternode addresses or?
Are you sending the coins from a main wallet to the controller wallet which has your MN address?
Pages:
Jump to: