Pages:
Author

Topic: Craving green. - page 2. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 262
August 06, 2017, 10:28:05 AM
I am also living in the midst of a concrete jungle. But this is the choice I had to make. I had two choices. Either reside in my village and earn $100 per month from odd jobs, or stay in a city and earn $400 by working as an IT engineer. I chose the latter option.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 06, 2017, 10:17:57 AM
Everything in life has advantages and disadvantages.
I myself do enjoy what nature has to offer yet I can tolerate our society stripping away nature for the benefit of mankind.

But I guess we need to see that what we do for advantage of mankind may have more disadvantages than we could imagine.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 06, 2017, 10:14:19 AM
Everything in life has advantages and disadvantages.
I myself do enjoy what nature has to offer yet I can tolerate our society stripping away nature for the benefit of mankind.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 06, 2017, 09:58:47 AM
Am I the only one who craves the green color the nature has to offer? Living in the city, we are surrounded by a endless concrete forest. The little green belts which soothe our longing eyes are also slowly disappearing. Sacrificed for the sake of development. Doesn't this society fear that a day will come when we won't be able to see what we have taken for granted. We can build as much as we can but we surely lack the ability to grow life.
Pages:
Jump to: