Pages:
Author

Topic: Crawford vs Khan - page 4. (Read 668 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
April 04, 2019, 06:45:58 AM
The odds are -1538 for Terence Crawford and +883 for Amir Khan. Odds are from Nitrogensports. That means if you place a $100 bet to Terence Crawford and he wins you get back $106.50 or just $6.50 profit. While if you place you $100 to Amir Khan, you will get back $983.00 or 883.00 profit. Now you know who is the early favorite.

Obviously, Terrence Crawford will be the favorite here. For me, Amir Khan skills is going down in the last couple of years and that fight against Alvarez has done so much damaged in him. Thanks for sharing the early odds, but I will skipped this one. Will probably go on my favorite betting place, my local barber shop.  Grin.

I used to love Khan and I thought that he was going to be like Manny when it comes to speed and firepower that faded away easily. I will go for Crawford in this fight. It will only take 5-7 rounds before Khan will be knockout.

They used to be so close, specially when both are under Freddie Roach. But they went on separate ways. There were reports that Amir Khan is interested on fighting Manny Pacquiao, the plan didn't push through.

Crawford as well, Khan is a good fighter but I like how Crawford fight, and I guess he is the favorites here.
The only fight I watched was when Maidana beating Khan in their match, and I say this guy is soft.

I advise you to watch Khan vs Prescott. You will know how Khan was exposed as having a weak chin.  Grin. He was KO in under a minute, if I'm not mistaken. When he was still under Roach, they did try to his something to at least "strengthen" his chin, by giving him some neck exercise with weights, but that didn't help out.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUW7gWi4vZ0)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
April 04, 2019, 04:29:27 AM
The odds are -1538 for Terence Crawford and +883 for Amir Khan. Odds are from Nitrogensports. That means if you place a $100 bet to Terence Crawford and he wins you get back $106.50 or just $6.50 profit. While if you place you $100 to Amir Khan, you will get back $983.00 or 883.00 profit. Now you know who is the early favorite.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 04, 2019, 04:20:15 AM
This is something that you really appreciate with Khan though, he has the balls to face very tough opponents.
Agree!

He has a china chin and once Crawford hit that, it will easily break.
China chin Grin yeah with that glass jaw, his only option is to outbox Crawford, which is very difficult.
I was an Amir fan in his prime and I hate to admit that he might got badly hurt again.

He can out box him in the first couple of rounds but when Crawford adjusted to his style, sooner or later he will be caught by that upper cut.

Yeah, he did had China chin, lol, and who ever touch that chin then it's lights out.  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 04, 2019, 04:01:56 AM
I used to love Khan and I thought that he was going to be like Manny when it comes to speed and firepower that faded away easily. I will go for Crawford in this fight. It will only take 5-7 rounds before Khan will be knockout.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
April 04, 2019, 01:50:13 AM
Crawford as well, Khan is a good fighter but I like how Crawford fight, and I guess he is the favorites here.
The only fight I watched was when Maidana beating Khan in their match, and I say this guy is soft.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
April 04, 2019, 01:05:50 AM
This is something that you really appreciate with Khan though, he has the balls to face very tough opponents.
Agree!

He has a china chin and once Crawford hit that, it will easily break.
China chin Grin yeah with that glass jaw, his only option is to outbox Crawford, which is very difficult.
I was an Amir fan in his prime and I hate to admit that he might got badly hurt again.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 04, 2019, 12:37:01 AM
This is something that you really appreciate with Khan though, he has the balls to face very tough opponents. And for those who are not aware of, he was brutally knock out by Canelo Alvarez, yes the same Canelo who faced triple G.

He has a china chin and once Crawford hit that, it will easily break. I don't know that the odds are, but Crawford will be too much for Amir and he might end up being KO again.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
April 03, 2019, 11:55:03 PM
Terrence Crawford vs Amir Khan on April 20
Venue: Madison Square Garden (MSG)

Crawford will defend this WBO 147 lbs title against Khan. It's a good match up but Crawford has the tools to beat Amir though. Amir Khan is a great fighter, but I think he is no longer in his prime and Terrence is riding high and considered to be the pound for pound best fighter right now. So I will go on Crawford here, maybe 10 rounds or less.

Photo courtesy of https://www.boxingscene.com/photos-terence-crawford-amir-khan-face-face-london--135404
Pages:
Jump to: