Pages:
Author

Topic: Crazy Bitcoin Conspiracy??? CIA? - page 2. (Read 581 times)

AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
November 20, 2017, 11:55:06 AM
There is no proof of this, at all. So we should be careful when putting someones name out there like this. But, as I have learned. Anything is possible.

OP has not putting the real name out there. He obv has protected the real person by using a fake name. Thx OP.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 11:49:23 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of unwittingly chosen by the CIA
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
November 20, 2017, 11:45:31 AM
There is no proof of this, at all. So we should be careful when putting someones name out there like this. But, as I have learned. Anything is possible.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 11:44:13 AM
   As stated in the title I know that this sounds way out there but take a moment to entertain my thoughts.

Is it possible that Gavin Anderson was chosen by the CIA to become the face of Bitcoin? Satoshi seemed to just disappear from existence and left Gavin in charge after Gavin took a meeting with the CIA(Why he chose to do so boogles my mind). Is it possible that after that face to face meeting that they chose for him to become the public face of Bitcoin? Why has the US not followed Russia and China in restricting Bitcoin use? Or for that matter lead Russia and China to restrict it's use as they seem to like taking the lead in every other instance. Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: