Pages:
Author

Topic: Crazy Dogecoin run 100x in 2 years - page 6. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 21, 2021, 03:49:50 PM
The dogecoin hype has entertained its owners for now, Dogecoin which was originally considered a joke is now a dark horse in crypto, no half-hearted, Dogecoin shot straight to $ 0.5, this is a huge boon for Dogecoin holders.
Yes, for a large number of Dogecoin holders, of course now is the most beautiful gift for him, but on the other hand Dogecoin buyers at the top price will be very worried about losing if the price doesn't go up, because today Dogecoin has decreased by more than 20%.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
April 21, 2021, 03:28:16 PM
LOL, it is not in the top 6th of the largest market cap crypto. I cant believe that doge can perform remarkble like this. I understand that many people love doge but it is unsual to buy this coin for investing, perhaps Elon has a decent influence in investors perspective urge them to focus their time and efforts on this coins. I remember the old days when I collected doge through faucets and used them for gambling. What a memory
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
April 21, 2021, 03:21:05 PM
The dogecoin hype has entertained its owners for now, Dogecoin which was originally considered a joke is now a dark horse in crypto, no half-hearted, Dogecoin shot straight to $ 0.5, this is a huge boon for Dogecoin holders.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
April 21, 2021, 02:15:53 PM
Doge is crazy coin but I will rethink again if want entry this coin, maybe now have lower price after pump last day but always have risk if you want try to buy or hold this coin, I think enough with how many time you played by Elon Musk buy on higher price then you have to cut loss. How much money you loss in doge coin?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
April 21, 2021, 12:07:15 PM
It is quite a fantastic increase that happened to Doge. the influence of elon musk pumping Doge was quite high. I think that without the sentiment of Elon Musk the rise of Doge would not have been as high as it is today. Many people get high profits and even get rich just from investing in Doge Coin. Cryptocurrency is indeed full of mysteries. and now doge is one of the favorites for many people
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
April 21, 2021, 12:03:22 PM
there are actually some projects that can go up to 100x in a year but don't have a market cap as big as Doge and are not very well known, whereas Doge has big fomo like elonmusk, and coins that have been around for a long time.
do not know how much if it reaches 0.5 $ maybe the target 1 $ will be the next one.
Maybe not only because of fomo, but some companies are using Dogecoin in real-world cases. This has also affected the recent increase in the price of Dogecoin, but the biggest problem with Dogecoin is the unlimited supply, this is what makes the Dogecoin price unable to move significantly if there is no strong fundamental support.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
April 21, 2021, 06:11:06 AM
Did anyone else miss out on the Dogecoin run?
This is up 100x over a year or two, and it is still going higher.
Wow.
$40 Billion marketcap now, how high can this go?
Doge has really made a big run, compared to what it was at the time when I last checked , the price is big now and that would have been a lot of profit for those that invested from then. But, I have not invested in this coin before, and I have been seeing a lot of people recently saying that it is going to crash very soon after it has moved up to this extent. I am not sure if these people are right, because people are fond of making this assumption anytime that the price of a cryptocurrency goes very high. I won’t be surprised if the market continues moving up and not fall as they have all been saying.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
April 21, 2021, 02:51:10 AM
there are actually some projects that can go up to 100x in a year but don't have a market cap as big as Doge and are not very well known, whereas Doge has big fomo like elonmusk, and coins that have been around for a long time.
do not know how much if it reaches 0.5 $ maybe the target 1 $ will be the next one.
Yes, as long as dogecoin is backed by billionaires like Elon Musk then it would easily scale any height.
I am expecting dogecoin is going to reach as high as $10 in coming years. This may be seemingly unrealistic right now but when bitcoin will be doing in million dollar levels, I guess it will be possible for dogecoins.

Personally I like to suggest you not to go for any unknown coins which are having very small marketcap.
Instead of doing that, you may simply donate your capital because both will not be having any considerable differences.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
April 21, 2021, 02:30:59 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
April 21, 2021, 12:36:01 AM
A pretty fantastic hike from doge in such a short time. all those who still keep the doge today get a high return. In the past, doges were worthless.
People even gave them all for free. but this year because of what Elon Musk did, who made support by tweeting about doge, made a high rise. plus the increase that occurs when the market is bullish
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
April 20, 2021, 11:02:47 PM
Did anyone else miss out on the Dogecoin run?
This is up 100x over a year or two, and it is still going higher.
Wow.
$40 Billion marketcap now, how high can this go?
This is why we will never underestimate those undervalued coins out there because when time comes we'll never left behind.😁 Way back 2017 I have tens of thousands of these coins and regret I sold it all.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 20, 2021, 10:47:07 PM
Elon Musk the king fud and and active promote doge coin until have higher price right now, maybe without this crazy person impossible can see doge coin on higher price, every day he make good news with doge coin and almost their follower want to buy doge after his tweet, maybe this person as magic for doge coin.
I don't know why you guys usually consider Elon Musk as the behind every pump in price a certain coin make and the last time I checked he never make a single tweet about Dogecoin before and when the coin going green because it was Wall Street that cause the last/current bullish in the price of Dogecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
April 20, 2021, 06:48:56 PM
I'm not interested in Dogecoin and I'm the one who doesn't get any profit when pumping Dogecoin, but I'm not disappointed, because in my opinion Dogecoin is only shitcoin.
Nobody knows how far Dogecoin goes, and only ElonM knows, as long as Dogecoin is still supported by ElonM the price will tend to go up, but when it's bearish maybe ElonM will leave it, who wants to hold shitcoin when it's bearish lol,,
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
April 20, 2021, 05:48:10 PM
Dogecoin did bring surprises this year, with a significant increase in price, but keep in mind that there will be times when Dogecoin will drop again, so be prepared if that happens. always follow the development of Dogecoin to determine the right time to invest
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
April 20, 2021, 05:32:54 PM
Elon Musk the king fud and and active promote doge coin until have higher price right now, maybe without this crazy person impossible can see doge coin on higher price, every day he make good news with doge coin and almost their follower want to buy doge after his tweet, maybe this person as magic for doge coin.
It looks like he is indeed a lunatic who has succeeded in influencing many of his followers as well as some famous people in the world to promote Dogecoin.
not only Elon this time, but several other well-known people have also started making doge-related tweets. this kept Doge making pumps. it also happened to several other newer altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
April 20, 2021, 05:31:04 PM
I regret selling 3 million dogecoins in 2015 now. I was too young to gauge that this meme coin which helped Josh Wise in a dogecar and brought clean, potable water to poor villages (doge4water) is up to something good. There came a time even when the developers thought of ditching the project because it was tanking so hard. Never knew dogecoin would make it through all these years, and I think it will continue rising even without Elon's shilling on twitter. People have already caught wind of dogecoin, and they'll surely hold on to it.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
April 20, 2021, 05:28:18 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 20, 2021, 05:04:18 PM
transaction using Dogecoin do have low fees and the speed for transaction is also very fast, so it is only natural that many people start to investing or using Dogecoin and make the price of Dogecoin can increase, but what makes people do not believe is the price of Dogecoin could increase very high (100x), even though Dogecoin is made only for meme coin, so there must be many people who do not believe that the price of Dogecoin can increase very high like now (100x), including myself.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
April 20, 2021, 04:12:47 PM
Yap this coin is so crazy and what can i say congratulation to all of you who getting profit from this coin. If the doge price can hit $1, he will take 2nd place from eth.
Probably yes, because anything can still happen to Dogecoin, but to place the second position seems to be a little more difficult because currently Dogecoin is still outside the big five, which is in the 6th position in the ranking, so for this second position it will be more difficult to achieve although the price can break as low as $ 1 in a unit of Dogecoin
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
April 20, 2021, 03:59:00 PM
I hope the next 100x is safemoon. I see it everywhere online. 2000 rank coin. Cheap n not on many exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: