Pages:
Author

Topic: Crazy sale for Gridseed G-Blade Miner(Used)- Only$99!-X-Hash - page 2. (Read 7732 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
subseaguru asked

"what was the shipping fee from china to the us for one of the gridseeds?"

My shipping cost for a single unit in a double box was via DHL air  from Beijing to Los Angeles, CA then local delivery was $52.
thank you for the reply.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Ordered my G-Blade on Friday and chatted to the oh sooo friendly girls the same today to confirm they had received my payment. The miner arrived today (Monday)!!!

Wow, you girls @ x-hash rock!!

Great!That's sooooooooo fast that we can't believe either, which country do you live?

Australia Smiley

Wow! I rememebr you! hope you've receieved my kiss.  Wink

and I see your signature!!!! It suprises me, thank you very much!

Kiss gratefully accepted haha .. it was a very nice touch Smiley

Here's a picture of the blade you sent me (its the one on the right) hashing away happily...

Will order from you again for sure
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ordered my G-Blade on Friday and chatted to the oh sooo friendly girls the same today to confirm they had received my payment. The miner arrived today (Monday)!!!

Great!That's sooooooooo fast that we can't believe either, which country do you live?

Australia Smiley

Wow! I rememebr you! hope you've receieved my kiss.  Wink

and I see your signature!!!! It suprises me, thank you very much!
Placed an order for a $400 G-Blade on Saturday 21, June. Had tracking information by Monday. G-blade was
in the US ready for delivery on Wednesday. Unfortunately I didn't get the shipment Wednesday because of a mix-up with the zip code (postal code). Called DHL and contacted X-hash. X-hash contacted DHL to correct the postal code issue. I had my G-Blade by Saturday 28 June.

It is among the best packaged miner I've received to date. Double cardboard box with the inner box wrapped in bubble wrap. Had it up and running within 30 minutes of unpacking.

I'd go back to buy more G-blades without hesitation, but I think I want something bigger. The G-Black is enticing, but it is huge compared to some of the other offerings out there. I'd almost rather have 5 Gblades than a G-Black and the price isn't enough to compel me to go the other way yet.

I'm very pleased with my purchase of the G-blade @ $400 and I wish I'd have ordered two vice one... Saving my pennies now for something bigger in scrypt or hopefully an S-3 SHA 256 miner.

I'll follow up with pics tomorrow... very late here now.

Thanks!! sorry for wrapping them too tight, we just didn't want them to get damaged during the shipping. Wink Well, look forward your further review and have a nice dream~~
legendary

Australia Smiley

Update on my new G-Blade using Rpi as controller with  Starminer software. It's been running over 18 hours now and appears stable except for a power bump yesterday, about 5 minutes outage. I apologize for the photo quality but it's clear enough to see the performance. The latest Starminer release is running  CGMINER 4.3.5

First jpg is temp setup with RPi.

next shot is closeup of  CGMINER display for single G-Blade, shows up a two devices, 0 and 1 each running at 2.8 MH/s at a difficulty of 512

last shot is WebUI.

Hope this has been helpful and Thanks to Scynthetic for link to Starminer.

Thanks for your review~that's so much information~ Kiss
legendary

any more updates from people?

Still waiting for the 2X12v 7A adapters. Smiley I've been assured by the shopkeeper about getting my product delivered today, so hopefully after setting my G-Blade I'll  update with some more pictures. Wink

Thanks

Thanks~look forwad it~ Smiley
what was the shipping fee from china to the us for one of the gridseeds?

Please check your Inbox, I've sent you a PM Wink
subseaguru asked

My shipping cost for a single unit in a double box was via DHL air  from Beijing to Los Angeles, CA then local delivery was $52.

Thanks very much for you sharing~!!! Actually, the 52usd shipping fee was less than the amount we payed to DHL, cuz we miscalculated the packaching volume back them, Cry. but it's okay now, we've adjusted, the shipping fee is a bit more than 52 usd to US.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Placed an order for a $400 G-Blade on Saturday 21, June. Had tracking information by Monday. G-blade was
in the US ready for delivery on Wednesday. Unfortunately I didn't get the shipment Wednesday because of a mix-up with the zip code (postal code). Called DHL and contacted X-hash. X-hash contacted DHL to correct the postal code issue. I had my G-Blade by Saturday 28 June.

It is among the best packaged miner I've received to date. Double cardboard box with the inner box wrapped in bubble wrap. Had it up and running within 30 minutes of unpacking.

I'd go back to buy more G-blades without hesitation, but I think I want something bigger. The G-Black is enticing, but it is huge compared to some of the other offerings out there. I'd almost rather have 5 Gblades than a G-Black and the price isn't enough to compel me to go the other way yet.

I'm very pleased with my purchase of the G-blade @ $400 and I wish I'd have ordered two vice one... Saving my pennies now for something bigger in scrypt or hopefully an S-3 SHA 256 miner.

I'll follow up with pics tomorrow... very late here now.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
subseaguru asked

My shipping cost for a single unit in a double box was via DHL air  from Beijing to Los Angeles, CA then local delivery was $52.
Update on my new G-Blade using Rpi as controller with  Starminer software. It's been running over 18 hours now and appears stable except for a power bump yesterday, about 5 minutes outage. I apologize for the photo quality but it's clear enough to see the performance. The latest Starminer release is running  CGMINER 4.3.5

First jpg is temp setup with RPi.
http://i.imgur.com/CRhU5vr.jpg

next shot is closeup of  CGMINER display for single G-Blade, shows up a two devices, 0 and 1 each running at 2.8 MH/s at a difficulty of 512
http://i.imgur.com/OmgqXTF.jpg

last shot is WebUI.
http://i.imgur.com/z5B33A7.jpg

Hope this has been helpful and Thanks to Scynthetic for link to Starminer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have just ordered 2 G-Blade units with X-Hash.  I will let you know how it turns out.
Another update, I'm now running my RPi with Starminer which was recommended by  Scynthetic at the Litecoin forum, https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=19129.0
Starminer was designed with RPI in mind. Using the latest version 27 June, works good with G-Blade and easy to install and use. After booting RPi up installed wireless with sudo wicd-curses. Used the WebUI to setup, startup, passwords and config info are in Starminer Wiki. Took less than 20 minutes to set up after downloading and reading Wiki.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
what was the shipping fee from china to the us for one of the gridseeds?
Activity: 77

Still waiting for the 2X12v 7A adapters. Smiley I've been assured by the shopkeeper about getting my product delivered today, so hopefully after setting my G-Blade I'll  update with some more pictures. Wink

Thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
An update on my new G-Blade, still running Windows 8.1 and CGMINER 3.7.2 and still not fully optimized. The G-Blade by itself runs 5.2 to 5.5 MH/sec (indicated by pool) at a difficulty of 384. CGMINER display is off by a factor of 5, thought it would be 8. When I added a single 5 chip miner it slowed it to 4.6 to 4.8 MH/sec, so it appears the the 5 chip miners which normally run at 128 or 256 difficulty get choked at the 384 difficulty, looks like I'll need another RPi or try and Multicast with Windows as I've done in the past, to avoid waste of a laptop.
Pages:
Jump to: