Pages:
Author

Topic: CREAMcoin [CRM] • 0.18.1.0 • Skein • POW - page 26. (Read 137530 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Agree that TG is not the mailn thing. I like the way the devs work. Every news helps the price to go up)
Promising coin, will keep an eye on it
I'm just saying TG is a good place to ask a question and have it answered because the devs are active there. Nobody's forcing TG on anyone, I only said something because like 3 ppeple said "devs MIA" when they arent.

Is there a slack group for this coin? Or maybe a discord?

I think so, although it's not advertised.. I would also be interested in discord
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Agree that TG is not the mailn thing. I like the way the devs work. Every news helps the price to go up)
I'm just saying TG is a good place to ask a question and have it answered because the devs are active there. Nobody's forcing TG on anyone, I only said something because like 3 ppeple said "devs MIA" when they arent.

Is there a slack group for this coin? Or maybe a discord?
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Hey guys, where's a good pool to mine CRM with D3's?  
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I've got to get a "CREAMCoin Accepted Here" just because I support everything Method Man does!
This looks very promising and you know I'm gonna keep up on it.
I like your enthusiasm!
You will find in page 1 of this board a "Cream coin accepted here" .png you can use
Activity: 74
I've got to get a "CREAMCoin Accepted Here" just because I support everything Method Man does!
This looks very promising and you know I'm gonna keep up on it.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Awesome!!

Good to see you again dev   Cool

Your always full of surprises lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This gives a solid month of network support and mining support  ... and for nodes to be setup.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
https://creamcoin.com
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
I can not find the link to website. Could someone gimme the link?

Page full of links - (c)lick me
Enjoy !
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
I can not find the link to website. Could someone gimme the link?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Not that active. They have 12 members in TG group

there might only be 12 members in the TG but they are there answering questions.

TG is not the ultimate communication tool. People already have a lot of similar apps in their devices. Any serious dev can reach people here and communicate with them. Those that are forcing communications thru TG are not serious but story tellers.

there might only be 12 members in the TG but they are there answering questions.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Dev MIA since November 18th......  Huh not that that means anything.

Maybe just a long needed break lol I know he/they have been working very hard consistently for quite a while. More than most.
They are active on telegram

Maybe just a long needed break lol I know he/they have been working very hard consistently for quite a while. More than most.
They are active on telegram
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX

Actually November 22 and i like how positive thinking you always are
There is option that CREAMteam lost somewhere in Taiwan doing their business  Wink
Hopefully they will be back soon
legendary

legendary
Cream Coin is holding its own the last couple of days even in the face of dramatically rising BTC price  Smiley although the BTC bubble wont last odds are lol

That's a positive for CRM
Pages:
Jump to: