Pages:
Author

Topic: CREAMcoin [CRM] • 0.18.1.0 • Skein • POW - page 76. (Read 137530 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Sell 3500 CRM price

Price 450 sat for 1 CMR

PM
ok ... good proposal ... 450 sts per 1 cmr .... i offer at same time 250 sts per 1 crm and 4300 cmrs
 what is 1075000 or 0.0107 btc that i earned on twitering campaign ... yeah, i must admit that i am overpaid ..
but still devs and team are on the level of the task ..... i think that we are much stronger than any exchange ..
so, we have to maintain our platform ledger exchange: fiats : btc : alts : crms : divines .... only obstacle is emoticons,
so please, try not to us emoticons in these two threads in order that we could work much smoother and develop our aim

I would like to buy them for 250 satoshis each
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
Sell 3500 CRM price

Price 450 sat for 1 CMR

PM
ok ... good proposal ... 450 sts per 1 cmr .... i offer at same time 250 sts per 1 crm and 4300 cmrs
 what is 1075000 or 0.0107 btc that i earned on twitering campaign ... yeah, i must admit that i am overpaid ..
but still devs and team are on the level of the task ..... i think that we are much stronger than any exchange ..
so, we have to maintain our platform ledger exchange: fiats : btc : alts : crms : divines .... only obstacle is emoticons,
so please, try not to us emoticons in these two threads in order that we could work much smoother and develop our aim
Activity: 189
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
Sell 3500 CRM price

Price 450 sat for 1 CMR

PM
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
Thank you for the answer. What is staking reward?
I can see "from block 1 to 32000 = 20" Is this per day,month,annually ?

when you staking coins,
once they are mature they have a probability based on age and size as to when they will stake, the bigger and older they are the greater the probability

this means that they might stake in a day or in a week depending mainly on the size and network difficulty

when they do stake the reward will be a fixed 20 coins for this period.

True except that 20 CRM because in real you getting 16 CRM from stake and 4CRM Node is taking.
Your staking wallet is showing 20 CRM recaived, yes but when you restart your wallet all those 20s before are 16 now.
Not sure why..
PS I know because I have both.
Activity: 147

when you staking coins,
once they are mature they have a probability based on age and size as to when they will stake, the bigger and older they are the greater the probability

this means that they might stake in a day or in a week depending mainly on the size and network difficulty

For CRM only size counts, at least if getmininginfo is to be believed. When coins are mature they have a fixed stakeweight matching the value of the mature block(s).
Currently net-stake-weight is 24,128,243 (57% of current moneysupply), so you need some big blocks and/or a lot of patience to stake.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
In next couple days nova will put CREAM, you can buy there.
Hard to tell for price but I don't think it will go lower than ICO price.
ICO price was 200/300 satoshi. Look and read first page.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Can you buy these coins at an exchanger? If not, what will the price be once it goes to exchangers? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

when you staking coins,

edit
modified in response to some good points below Smiley

masternodes will take 4 of the 20 coin PoS reward, so staking will net you 16 coins until block 32000

also cream uses later version of PoS which does not utilise coin weight (blackcoin first modified this as it is a possible attack vector for double spends).
you still have a set probability of staking which is based on your input in relation to all other staking inputs.

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 147
[...]

When I click on "Stake" icon I am getting the message "Not staking because  you dont have mature coins" What does it mean?

Your coins need to be at least 36 hours old, before they are eligible for staking
copper member
When the staking will be available?
Staking is in progress.

Important note!

We have tested the WEB wallet today, and we found out that wallet cannot spend staked coins. It can receive but cannot spend just STAKED coins.
Web wallet is based on jswallet, and it seems that is meant to be just for POW coins.
Sending and receiving POW coins works well on web wallet.
Please keep that in mind when using it. We are working on fixing this issue, by using the API from blockcypher
Maybe we will end up with new Web wallet API and another explorer based on blockcypher
Still in development.
Thanks for understanding and support

The CREAMteam

When I click on "Stake" icon I am getting the message "Not staking because  you dont have mature coins" What does it mean?
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
https://creamcoin.com
Staking is in progress.

Important note!

We have tested the WEB wallet today, and we found out that wallet cannot spend staked coins. It can receive but cannot spend just STAKED coins.
Web wallet is based on jswallet, and it seems that is meant to be just for POW coins.
Sending and receiving POW coins works well on web wallet.
Please keep that in mind when using it. We are working on fixing this issue, by using the API from blockcypher
Maybe we will end up with new Web wallet API and another explorer based on blockcypher
Still in development.
Thanks for understanding and support

The CREAMteam

copper member
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Is this calculation of profit from the Creamcoin mining true?

have a look at this pool statistics page, it gives a real time guestimator of coins/hashrate

https://www.cryptoally.net/cream/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
Activity: 406
where's the cream coin exchange?? nothing an info about the exchange.. please give me the information about what i mean.. i wanna wait it.. good job for cream coin..
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ will be added on monday (probably)
I hope to enter novaexchange immediately. Now the voting process is done.
For more info:
http://Https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
where's the cream coin exchange?? nothing an info about the exchange.. please give me the information about what i mean.. i wanna wait it.. good job for cream coin..
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ will be added on monday (probably)
Activity: 294
I was looking for an exchange too, but I could not find anything.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
Activity: 641
Merit: 106

MAC WALLET released

WEBSITES

https://creamcoin.com <<< Official Creamcoin website
www.cream.technology <<< Creamline: CreamCryptoNews
www.creamchain.info  <<< Blockhain explorer
http://www.creamwallet.online/creamwallet/ <<< Web wallet
www.creamcoin.net
www.creamcoins.com

<<< cream android applications PlayStore

http://online.creamcoin.com <<< CREAMchat support

Yes..good luck. I have installed this App in my android
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Nethash peaking over 100 gh Shocked
Heh, last high value blocks Smiley and exchange is coming ...
Pages:
Jump to: