Pages:
Author

Topic: CREAMcoin Twitter campaign has just started, join and get some CREAMs - page 23. (Read 30902 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
https://creamcoin.com
CREAMcoin Twitter campaign has ENDED!
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
joined twitter campaign

Dude campaign is over already... don't you see those post.. Huh
you are too late for this campaign... Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
joined twitter campaign
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
All rewards will be sent to participants by July 10th. Till then we all, 400 twitterers, have to create cream wallet to get rewards.
Campaign ends 30.06.2017 midnight, GMT. I say: We have to keep our tweeting line permanent but on a counter and in btc.
Anyway, i invite all twitterers to stay in touch and keep our activities alive. If cream team fails, well, we are the team too, lol & wow.

Activity: 238
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Today is 30 June, and its the last day of this campaign that mention op in the tittle. I am going to complesate my last day task, Hope CREAMCOIN soon will be added on big exchange platfrom like bittrex,polo.
How to claim our coin from this bounty sir?
read campaign rules :
• Campaign ends on June 30th at midnight GMT.
• All rewards will be sent to participants by July 10th.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
There are still participants who can participate in bounty twitter If it's still on the news to me dev

I think the bounty campaign will end as per po mentioned, the last post said the bounty campaign will end in 3days.

• Campaign ends on June 30th at midnight GMT.
• All rewards will be sent to participants by July 10th.

Campaign ends 30.06.2017 midnight, GMT

its the answer of your question
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Today is 30 June, and its the last day of this campaign that mention op in the tittle. I am going to complesate my last day task, Hope CREAMCOIN soon will be added on big exchange platfrom like bittrex,polo.
How to claim our coin from this bounty sir?
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
There are still participants who can participate in bounty twitter If it's still on the news to me dev

I think the bounty campaign will end as per po mentioned, the last post said the bounty campaign will end in 3days means today campaign will end so no more participate can join this campaign.
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
How to use the wallet when the second time I go to the purse site there is no place where I must enter the password to open my wallet? Each time a new wallet is generated.

you see, i can not answer you about wallets yet, i am not member of the team, but,
i'm trying to guide the team so that they can lead us to the bright future and beyond
i have 6 twitters applied and another member has succeeded to get 26 twitters online
if our twittering creamcoin line would pay us in btc automatically, we could reach 46K.
second line to be our universal game https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1849667
so, we continue twittering for IGO after ICO is finished and any line CCL starts, we tweet
our devs are skilled to make a good twitter-counter which could provide us with information
Activity: 406
How to use the wallet when the second time I go to the purse site there is no place where I must enter the password to open my wallet? Each time a new wallet is generated.
Activity: 406
Joined the company's twitter bounty. The project I wish good luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
joined twitter campaign
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Thank you dev for this kind of campaign i am so happy being a one of the participant of your campaign and im impressed that the rules is easily understand and im so glad when i saw my name in the spreadsheet.
Thank you again  Wink
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
that is what i am trying, to bring breaking news to online industry, divine money,
next move is to keep twitter campaign bounty running permanently with a counter
thus our community will grow to the maximum we can sustain, so far we can get,
that way we create investors from users, every participant enters with $10K/y ....!

When will this happen ?
Are you part of the team ?

I am not yet a part of the cream dream - team. I am Zik Zikalkis. An universal entity!
I am luring and tricking online in order to find the way how to trickle that zillion down.
It seems ridiculous-insane, but it's normal nature of the culture, logical and plausible.
We have fiats & cryptos, well, what we miss are divine money to complete the history.

What is it "divine"?.... That was a puzzle for me too! So, I had to recall my knowledge!
In ancient Rome, some christians went to "crypto-catacombs" waiting "Divine" to come.
In medieval, some church authorities formed "Divine" providence fund but failed to act.
Now, I took liberty to explain to me and to the world what do i think it is "Divine" meaning:

-----------------------------------------
.... almighty god ......... evolution ........ aesthetics ........ morality ......... secular god ....
technology <<- perfect < best < better < good > goodier> goodiest> divine ->> morality

------------------------------------------
International community has tried to double cross us by hiding "goodier" and right side!
But, the english is our, universal, not their, national language, too. So we saved the god!
Cream team is with goodiest genial display and goodier than any site online, in my view!
Shall they bet the first to implement our divine providence of $10K/Y/pp (per IP), we'll see!

Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
that is what i am trying, to bring breaking news to online industry, divine money,
next move is to keep twitter campaign bounty running permanently with a counter
thus our community will grow to the maximum we can sustain, so far we can get,
that way we create investors from users, every participant enters with $10K/y ....!

When will this happen ?
Are you part of the team ?
Activity: 840
Joined your campaign.. good luck with the project Smiley
Activity: 602
Joined Creamcoin bounty since 6/11/2017. Good to be part of this project
Activity: 252
joined  Smiley thanks dev for such a good campaign, i will try my best to support this by reading your whitepaper more details
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Your campaign is very well laid out and I am impressed. All the info and links are there and the instructions are crystal clear even including examples.
Good job I hope creamcoin does as well as this campaign is. xD
Pages:
Jump to: