Pages:
Author

Topic: Create An Entire NFT Collection (10,000) WITHIN 1 CLICK - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 50
so i think without the coding part u could do it with this tool

What is the point of posting a YT link with a vague comment? It seems to me that you are only using this forum to get more views on the video.
I think it might be better to write something more about the tool if you are seeking community opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJHA4L-Wzfk

so i think without the coding part u could do it with this tool
What's the point of buying some computer generated images where no creative thinking involved? This is not how I think NFT should be going.
Activity: 10
Merit: 4
introduction: NFT art generator software is very simple tool and easy to use. It works on advanced AI technology to create various unique NFTs from a single base artwork.
If you are an artist who is familiar with digital art, you can use this software. You can make a simple base artwork on your own. Once your digital asset is ready, you can upload the file to the software.

Now, the software will work its magic and start creating the NFT collection from the single base artwork. It will use artificial intelligence to create unique layers of different artwork by making changes in the base file.

You can choose the number of NFTs you want to generate. It will help you to create thousands of NFTs. Once your collection is exported its ready to mint. Now, you can directly sell it on the blockchain platform. There is no need to hire a developer to create NFTs. With this, you can do it on your own.

so i did this art generator project because i saw so many expensive, one click generator
on several websites and i dont think its worth it
there is several ways on how to generate art available on youtube but it requires pasting code
so i bring u the easy way.

how to use?
on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJHA4L-Wzfk
Pages:
Jump to: