Pages:
Author

Topic: [create joint team] Wanted: investors and hot promoter - page 2. (Read 1339 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Overall all your site is looking nice. but yes. big bankroll is really needed for allowing big bets. and with big bank roll you can also make huge profit.
anyway. I need a little bit details for investment. how much could I invest there? are you looking for gambler or investor in bankroll?

I looking investor in bankroll.
I accept any amount from 0.05btc.

my share 60% of profit,
share 40% will be investors and promoters team.

What is your limit for bankroll?
What do you mean promoters team? What do you expect from the promoters? Social media related accounts with big amount of followers, or just experience?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
FastBitRoulette.com
Nice site design !

You might want to take a look at Moneypot.com
It is a Bitcoin gambling wallet, and you can integrate their services so bets on your site are made against Moneypot.com bankroll (~780 BTC as of now)

As a site/app owner, you'll win only 50% of the house edge, but on very high amount bets.

ok. thanks for good idea.

how much players using moneypot?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Nice site design !

You might want to take a look at Moneypot.com
It is a Bitcoin gambling wallet, and you can integrate their services so bets on your site are made against Moneypot.com bankroll (~780 BTC as of now)

As a site/app owner, you'll win only 50% of the house edge, but on very high amount bets.
FastBitRoulette.com
Good project,wish you all the best and good luck!:-)

Thanks.

I think will create best team.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Good project,wish you all the best and good luck!:-)
FastBitRoulette.com
Overall all your site is looking nice. but yes. big bankroll is really needed for allowing big bets. and with big bank roll you can also make huge profit.
anyway. I need a little bit details for investment. how much could I invest there? are you looking for gambler or investor in bankroll?

I looking investor in bankroll.
I accept any amount from 0.05btc.

my share 60% of profit,
share 40% will be investors and promoters team.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
FastBitRoulette.com
I create joint team of http://fastbitroulette.com

Wanted:
investors and hot promoter.

need fan of gambling, because profit will be low first time..

please PM.

Thanks!
wow after you give a free trial now you are serious with your site, looking for campaigners and investors good for you If i only have enough coins i will participate i already tried the freebies and it was fun easy game to play and no hassle in terms of the site, hope you find partners for this project good luck mate.

Thanks!

for big bets and big wins need big backroll.

so far accept low bets only.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Wanted:

please PM.

Thanks!
wow after you give a free trial now you are serious with your site, looking for campaigners and investors good for you If i only have enough coins i will participate i already tried the freebies and it was fun easy game to play and no hassle in terms of the site, hope you find partners for this project good luck mate.
FastBitRoulette.com

Wanted:

please PM.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: