Pages:
Author

Topic: Create new social network dedicated to bicoin? - page 2. (Read 1067 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Web Development Co. For Digital Currency
Some of us like privacy, and too many of us seem to end up being criminals, but if Bitcoin goes mainstream you will be in a good spot.

Well yea but I plan to make the bitcoin one with some more privacy. I want to make it to where the site doesn't save passwords, and that users will not need to enter first and last name, also to need a bitcoin address associated with their account. Also when it comes to the many criminals of bitcoin, I on't care really if there are criminals using the ite as that happens with every social media site.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Some of us like privacy, and too many of us seem to end up being criminals, but if Bitcoin goes mainstream you will be in a good spot.
Nice u really did make one. Is this just a trial or you spend money with this?

I spent money to get the full script, but I edited it like crazy to get it fully working. I can make a fully working social media site that's diferent from the one above though.
Activity: 168
Nice u really did make one. Is this just a trial or you spend money with this?
No thoughts?
I'm thinking about creating a social networking site dedicated to bitcoin? What are your thoughts on this?

I already have one social media site: http://ecsocial.tk/

I'm thinking of ideas for it, but I want to make sure it is a good idea. If you agree or have any ideas, let me know!

Note that I'm not talking about a new bitcointalk, as that's just a forum but no, I'm talking about a site like maybe Facebook or Twitter that is for Bitcoin, and possible some altcoins as well. Please give some feedback and I will reply.
Pages:
Jump to: