Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥Create quick reports of TWITTER-campaigns🔥 - page 2. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Tell me the price ?
Thanks.  The information given is really helpful
I am glad to help
Thank you for informatiom, something a really worth. For newbies will be useful. Do you know free audit for unfollowed users?
Yes, of course
https://unfollowerstats.com/
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Thank you for informatiom, something a really worth. For newbies will be useful. Do you know free audit for unfollowed users?
Don't beg for merit points people will add you to thier begging list/ingore
ok, thanks Shocked
Activity: 33
Don't beg for merit points people will add you to thier begging list/ingore
copper member
Activity: 54
This seems like a very handy tool to have. Are you the developer of if? If you how have been able to grow your user base. Thank you for posting this information. I will check out the app. Best of luck!!!!!!
Hi all!
At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I do not know if it was, but I want to advise you how to make reports on Twitter-Campaigns!
I will acquaint you with the service Allmytweets. This service loads all your tweets and retweets from the moment of registration on one page. Looks like  this:
What is its advantage?
It downloads my 3000 tweets / retweets in 3-5 seconds (the better the Internet - the faster it will load).
Also this service shows everything you need for reports (all hashtags, date of creation of tweets / retweets)
Let's consider one retweet, explain to you what for what
  • 1 - If there is RT - it means retweet, if not - means tweet
  • 2 - Twitter handle (username) of the group with which you made retweet. If the line with the tweet - then nothing will be
  • 3 - Text tweet/retweet. In this retweet there was only a link to a third-party site. By the way, all links will be replaced with similar ones!
  • 4 - Date of tweet/retweet
  • 5 - Link to your tweet/retweet
To make a report - First log in via Twitter to Allmytweets. Then enter your username (without @), and press Get tweets, to load all your tweets / retweets
Next, hide replies to Hide Replies, or Hide Retweets (if necessary) with help these checkmarks
After all your tweets/retweets will be downloaded on this page you must press Ctrl+F (page search). And in the appeared field write :
  • Twitter groups , from where retweets (to search for retweets)
  • The hashtag that used when writing a tweet (to search for a tweet)
Then copy the link with the date ( if necessary) in your report.
P.S. Links will be of this type: https://twitter.com/#!/VSinyavskiy/status/983388711416197123 (where VSinyavskiy is my twitter-handle)
If in this form they are inserted into the report - they will be not clickable. To quickly jump through your link you will need to remove#!/ these symbols.

Thank you for attention. I hope I helped you Smiley
I'm glad if helped

Pages:
Jump to: