Pages:
Author

Topic: Creating a Mining Pool - page 2. (Read 767 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 139
March 30, 2023, 08:55:16 PM
I would tell you personally that hat I've been down this road and there are inherent issues with all of the open source mining pool code that's out there.

Simply put don't trust any free pool code that's out there even as a starting point.

I concluded after many fruitless tests with most open source pool code and efforts to work with others in the space to get something useful built is a waste of time.

The only solution for me was and still is to start coding everything uniquely from the ground up. It's the only way to make sure the code is controlled and written properly and works the way you intended it to.

Activity: 31
Merit: 5
March 30, 2023, 07:59:55 PM
I am looking to create a mining pool in the very near future.  I saw some posts on these forums about it, but they were fairly dated.  I thought I saw previously that Antpool had a cloud template available for standing up your own mining pool, but I cannot find any details at this point.  I already have the mining infrastructure available so that is not of a concern.  Let me know if anyone has any feedback or if anyone might be interested in collaborating on this project.
Pages:
Jump to: