Pages:
Author

Topic: Creating a second account after ban without being caught. - page 2. (Read 372 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
Greed plays a part I guess. Users who cut corners and take short cuts would usually not want to put in the effort required to build anything as they want the easy way out; This could be the reason why they have connected data between their old and new accounts, why create another social media profile when you can simply use the old one which is still functioning?

I would also assume there are others, who have evaded bans with multiple accounts without being caught as we've seen very large account farms get bursted.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
Just check out this post. I didn't mean to call the author of that thread stupid. But your topic just screams about him.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59989538

If we talk about the topic that you cited as an example, then the account was not banned; it just got caught again and again on errors that are familiar to all cheaters.

In fact, there are many farms on the forum that participate in bounties since it is clear that it is impossible to exit with a profit from one account, but these farms are very careful. And of course, they still make mistakes and get caught.

Someone says that this is a fight against windmills, catching cheaters. But on the other hand, this is the education of people, so that they finally begin to think and draw conclusions. Either the account will be unique, or cheaters will regularly receive bans or negative tags.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1235
Some people's account are not just banned, the people themselves are banned. Why are they banned? It is because they are not smart, intelligent, brilliant which makes people to track their account again and see another reason for them to be banned again and again like as they continue spamming and plagiarizing and evading ban. It is good to avoid ban in the first place because if not avoided, there are a lot more reasons the person is not brilliant and intelligent enough to avoid ban again because of ban evasion, spamming, plagiarizing and not obeying the rules of our forum.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
I have been reading this thread:

Stop Spaming and making Red Trust on Baseless Facts.

Where for the umpteenth time, someone has been caught after being banned for creating another account, and on top of that he complains.

I don't know how they are so stupid that they get caught, because I think that if that happened to me and I wanted to create another account I would not get caught.

I don't want to go into details to give people ideas, but don't you think it would be very easy?

What happens is that it would cost you more work, if for example you have a Facebook account with a certain number of friends that serves you for the bounties, then you would have to start from 0 and create another new account and get friends.

Anyway, I don't know if it's just my impression or if they are just stupid.

Pages:
Jump to: