Pages:
Author

Topic: creating demand for bitcoin - page 2. (Read 5247 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 23, 2013, 02:53:46 PM
congratulation!

You persuaded your friends to make a risky investment with the intention to make your investment grow. And now you want to make everyone here also persuade their friends?

Do you know how to call any investment which can only grow if you persuade more people to join? Naaa ... you know it. Its the P-word.

I am sorry to say so, cause I have to show a lack of politeness, but if there have been involved in Bitcoin just greedy and thoughtless people like you show in this post to be it had never ever risen. And it will never ever rise for real, but make bubbles and bubbles and bubbles, if you find enough stupid people following you.

Sorry for this. You are enthusiastic about the technology, like me, so don't do all you can do to transform this fantastic thing into a greed-driven Ponzi.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
September 23, 2013, 07:05:56 AM
we need more people getting involved into bitcoin. we all know this, but what do we do for it ?

so what have you achieved so far in terms of people that you made investing into btc ? since it is not proofable i hope for genuine answers and i will give you my figures:

person 1) he bought btc for approx 2 k € and put another 3 k € into mining
person 2) she invested 5 k € into btc and another 5 k € into mining
person 3) he invested 5 k € into mining
person 4) he invested 2.5 k € into btc, 2.5 k € into mining
person 5) he invested 5 k $ into btc
person 6) he invested 2.5 k € into btc and 2.5 k € into mining

so far i have helped people to invest the sum of 11.5 k € + 5 k $ = 20 000,- $ into bitcoin.

those are investments i know for sure. i try to talk about the beauty of this new technology with anyone i can. therefore, it is possible that there were more people getting involved without my knowledge.

this poll is put into the speculation subforum since major btc rises will only occur when bitcoin becomes more mainstream. 
Pages:
Jump to: