Pages:
Author

Topic: Credits: exitscam? - page 2. (Read 355 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 07, 2019, 01:05:04 PM
Try asking it on the chat and post their answer here.
Curious what their lame excuse is going to be.

I’m banned so i cant ask it anymore.. Smiley
August 07, 2019, 12:42:34 PM
You won't know for sure if those claims are true. Have you asked the team about it or since you saw tokens being moved, you assumed they exit scam? If it's about price dump, it can happen to any coin, not only credits  and doesn't necessarily mean the team exit scam. Well, I don't really know for sure, I'm not holding credits, just saying my own point of view.

Check the movements dude.
They end up at the same kucoin accounts.
Why would 2 different eth wallets send the tokens they receive to the same kucoin account?

The team doesnt offer any explanations.
Has been going on for a month now these txs, yet no explanations.
They lromised an explanation at the monthly dev overview, but it didnt even mention these txs.

Now they promise to explain it in the next one lol.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
August 07, 2019, 12:40:31 PM
You won't know for sure if those claims are true. Have you asked the team about it or since you saw tokens being moved, you assumed they exit scam? If it's about price dump, it can happen to any coin, not only credits  and doesn't necessarily mean the team exit scam. Well, I don't really know for sure, I'm not holding credits, just saying my own point of view.
August 07, 2019, 12:33:34 PM
have you talked with the developer does the developer's fund already opened? i meant there would be a locked period for that funds and if the dev is able to move that funds and that means the locked period is already ended or the dev needs the funds for the development. Im very sad to see that because until this time credit blockchain is still worthless and no one of ico is interesting to use it.

Lockup period ended march 2019.

Devs are definitely selling their team tokens.

Just have a look at etherscan.

There are 3 team wallets of each 25m tokens.
Of which 1 is currently being drained.
And no legitimate or credible explanation is being offered.

Just vague mentioning devs salaries, bounty hunters, which all dont make sense.

Except them running out of money to run their business, but team promised that they have mooooreee than enough $$ to run the business Smiley
August 07, 2019, 12:24:47 PM
Ah credits, the scam that keeps on giving.

A quick look at the team wallet already shows us that the team is quietly exit scamming:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x46b9ad944d1059450da1163511069c718f699d31?a=0x76eb62c98ad23baf1fb0b819cf0c5412dd57bcfa

See the txs out of the team wallet?
They all seem to be going to random wallets right?

well, not exactly:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8fb5dae4adda362db66f6af1d1d408a4c8d7d45e8c601c95801fba306f2b1ff1
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x66a3943e3edf58f360097fd24e233079c57da858ef2e95f44afe03d14972e3ff

these are 2 transactions that were done right after each other.

If you closely examine these accounts, you'll see that they both end up sending the tokens they have received to:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x46b9ad944d1059450da1163511069c718f699d31?a=0x022d5eae23955fb32c977a68556d11349fb6ae44

Now if you examine this address, you'll see that it is only transacting with the KuCoin2 cold wallet, and only in credits transactions:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x022d5eae23955fb32c977a68556d11349fb6ae44

Which means, that this is 1 users KuCoin CS deposit account. You know if you make a KuCoin account, and you can generate a specific CS wallet to send you tokens there.
This is probably the team's (or Igor's Smiley) kucoin wallet.
Meaning, all of these different eth-addresses receiving various amounts of credits tokens, are sending the tokens to the same kucoin address afterwards and probably end up dumping the tokens there.

So if you ask this question in the credits chat 3 things might happen:
1) They'll say it's the developers that wants to be paid in credits and storing their tokens on kucoin, instead of their own wallets. Which doesn't make any sense. Salaries are paid at the end of the month, not at random times during the month. Furthermore, are all the developers using a joint KuCoin account? Lmao...
Furthermore, developers storing their tokens on a crappy exchange wallet, which are KNOWN to be hacked frequently.

2) They'll say it's bug bounty hunters selling or storing tokens. Which also doesnt make sense because the max reward is $3k, while some of the transactions are way higher, close to 5-6k$. Again, why are these bug bounty hunters immediately transferring their tokens to kucoin? And also are these bounty hunters also using a shared account? :').

3) They'll ban you, and delete any evidence of the questions you've asked.

I think they have run out of money and are no longer able to sustain the company.
Either they are trying to hold on for dear live, or they are quietly trying to exit scam by squeezing out the final few 100k$ out of the project by selling of max amount of team tokens before everyone wakes up.

Which would make sense why they are trying to hide these txs by doing 1-2 random wallet hops, before they end up at the same kucoin wallet, where they are beind dumped (just look at the price action the past month. Price took a nosedive after these txs started happening).
Pages:
Jump to: