Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 25. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
1 Block to go till 2000 reward Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Reward increase starts very soon.  Now's the time to get in.
Activity: 126
Activity: 38
Only 1 more hour left until the reward kicks in!

Any thoughts on how we can still market this coin and make it know that we're not just another coin?

It'd be cool if someone did something like this: https://github.com/hippich/Bitcoin-Poker-Room
Anyone taking Cr to do something like this?
Activity: 42
Excited about the relaunch.  It puts everyone on equal footing.
Activity: 4
what block is the fork?

Yep we changed the rewards system to what is in the OP, and fixed up a little bit of sloppy code for OCD's sake. 

incorrect YOU GUYS didn't do jack, I MYSELF ONE PERSON fixed up the sloppy code and fixed your broken rewards system as what you guys had wouldn't even compile and was full of warnings and errors but that's ok go take the credit.
Hi, what happen to your pool?
Has anyone compiled the updated windows wallet with the bug fix yet?

Yep, here is the Windows wallet updated: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb3go95uv0kx51o/Credits-Qt-WIN.zip   
Activity: 20
Has anyone compiled the updated windows wallet with the bug fix yet?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
when do we see this coin taking off on a major exchange?

the coin will grow but needs to develop.... to fund this development mine of devs pools so they can increase their development funds...

once the coin has more development than other coins... miners will come. Also could do with getting some news on some of the small crypto news sites around.

Seems effort went in and was a fair launch so i like it a lot more than most coins launched this wave.

I tried contacting several blogs but only one was kind enough to reply.

they will come around if dev continues and coin takes off, but good for trying some things.

the coin will grow but needs to develop.... to fund this development mine of devs pools so they can increase their development funds...

once the coin has more development than other coins... miners will come. Also could do with getting some news on some of the small crypto news sites around.

Seems effort went in and was a fair launch so i like it a lot more than most coins launched this wave.

I tried contacting several blogs but only one was kind enough to reply.
Activity: 24

I really like it to, well I'm mining right on the donation pools I suggest others do the same!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 24
@dnaanders:

If you haven't done this, you should fill out this form to get Credits added to Coin Swap:

https://coin-swap.net/newcoin/form

It's a good way to have safe, private transactions of other cryptocurrencies for Credits.

Just submitted Credits.
Activity: 130
@dnaanders:

If you haven't done this, you should fill out this form to get Credits added to Coin Swap:

https://coin-swap.net/newcoin/form

It's a good way to have safe, private transactions of other cryptocurrencies for Credits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Updated my Windows wallet, did a test send, a guy on IRC received it. Everything is all good! Let's doo this!!
Pages:
Jump to: