Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS - my future (maybe) - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
July 05, 2018, 11:56:04 AM
Hi guys, its been months already that i participated in Credits bounty., and up until now, im holding it., because i believe that this project has future, i mean hoping to reach 10usd per CS. Am i dreaming? But hoping so, because i prayed that it will reach in this price, so that i could resign from my work.

What can you advise to me. I appreciate recommendations and suggestions.
It looks undervalued in my opinion. We will see after the net will be fully working because it will become the main thing need to be considered as the successful of the credit project itself. People are waiting for more than 100k TPS becomes a real thing in the future. I was holding some CS token too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
Yeah, you're a dreamer but you're not alone cause I'm also holding Credits token at the moment cause I also believe in this project Smiley. I can say that Credits is the best ICO project of the early of this year Smiley. I and all my friends are holding CS and wait until this downward trend come to an end and CS price will go to the moon Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
July 05, 2018, 11:00:52 AM
Let me be the devil's advocate here.
The project has little more to offer apart from a high TPS, I would suggest to sell at the next pump and invest in ICOs that have a better tech than simply high TPS like QKC or go for Decred which is a PoS/PoW Hybrid.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 10:37:46 AM
I've bought some Credits a few days ago. Let's hope it's not a scam.  Grin

If their project is legit expect more than $10 price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
Hi guys, its been months already that i participated in Credits bounty., and up until now, im holding it., because i believe that this project has future, i mean hoping to reach 10usd per CS. Am i dreaming? But hoping so, because i prayed that it will reach in this price, so that i could resign from my work.

What can you advise to me. I appreciate recommendations and suggestions.
Pages:
Jump to: