Pages:
Author

Topic: Credits will launch beta version of their blockchain tomorrow - page 2. (Read 179 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Maybe it's the main reason why CS price pump very hard today. LOL. CS price is about 8 times higher than ICO price, it's a really great token, IMO it's the best token of Q1 2018. Let see if CS blockchain will be able to become the best blockchain in crypto world or not. But I think it's really hard cause CS blockchain need to get over BTC and ETH blockchain first.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The price has already been rising for ten days. Good buy right now? or not.

If they made the beta public and it's working according to their promises, then the price will go 2-4x.

Because Alpha tests was too good to be true and people wants to see it with their own eyes.
I'm also interested iCredits  and it can make 2-4 X, but I'm confused by rumors that this project is a scam. I stay away from him.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

If they made the beta public and it's working according to their promises, then the price will go 2-4x.

Because Alpha tests was too good to be true and people wants to see it with their own eyes.
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
On the news of the beta release will definitely take off and there you have to watch. I would have taken it now or already on rollback after the news.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Should I buy that green candle?  Huh that's the question...
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: