Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDO [pre-ICO]: the nextgen payment system - page 6. (Read 8502 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
If you will browse their whitepaper, you can have an impression that it's a promising one.
The team exerted effort on creating a good summary of their project.
But I'm looking for the specific patent number that they are referring to -
"CREDO has an international patent as an innovative financial system and it is already approved by independent banking european experts as a highly progressive fintech-product."
Because if they already have, then it's not difficult to share it with the community as they have the patent already, as claimed in the ANN.

We apreciate you for finding out this mistake - it is already fixed on the website! Thank you!

CREDO now has RUSSIAN PATENT and is going to issue an International this year.

The russian patent number - "ru 2538344 c2".

I can say that this one is legit.
The patent has been filed for so long already. So this one was not created just yesterday.
But the team needs to fast track the development, else, this will become obsolete because of the fast changing environment in technology.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

PRE-ICO STARTS 26.05.2017

CREDOplatform  I am a bit confused, you wrote that ICO starts  May 26th  and on the website it is in 6 days... mistake? Can you clarify?

a thousand of apologies Cry Cry Cry Cry Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
it is already fixed
THANK YOU!
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
i wanna reserve Indonesian translation for this thread, if you need dev..  Grin Grin
Merit: 250

PRE-ICO STARTS 26.05.2017

CREDOplatform  I am a bit confused, you wrote that ICO starts  May 26th  and on the website it is in 6 days... mistake? Can you clarify?
Hi Eildosa,

Thank you for notice!
Login is not broken, it's just locked. It will be available soon.
OP is not looking cool arrange the character I hope this would be serious project. So what is maximum cap for this pre-ICO phase and how long it would run I would like to know about that?

Sorry about this design -  we don't have a lot of experience in advertising on this Forum.
Pre-ICO will last untill 09 of July. And our main ICO campaign for "retail" model will start in August. This would be the first part of the Project as we have three different and very profitable business models inside our processing system
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
OP is not looking cool arrange the character I hope this would be serious project. So what is maximum cap for this pre-ICO phase and how long it would run I would like to know about that?
Activity: 572
Is there a slack chan?

"Slack" channel will be shared soon.
how much will 1 token cost?

Token price   = 0.1 USD   

Discounts       Pre-ICO              ICO

Day 1       - 40%            - 15%
Day 2       - 35%            - 10%
Day 3       - 30%            - 5%
Day 4       - 25%            - 3%
Day 5            - 20%              0%
and
subsequent
dates           
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
any bounties dev Huh 
If you need russian translation PM me

Thanks, but we prefer to provide our preICO-campaign mostly in English.

Russian marketing will be available on some specific resources.
When i can join bounty dev?

We will launch Bounty in July before the main ICO.
During the pre-ICO we are going to comunicate with corporate investors and to test some marketing methods new for us.
Merit: 250
When i can join bounty dev?
every new coin claims it is the future of the payment system, especially the newbie launched ones that have no credibility whatsoever. ICO? easy money? lol, I'd leave for others, not me Grin

CREDO is not about "the future" - it is a real company from real finance sector.
We are interesting in ICO as the method of expanding our business and making partners from cryptocurrency business sectors.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
every new coin claims it is the future of the payment system, especially the newbie launched ones that have no credibility whatsoever. ICO? easy money? lol, I'd leave for others, not me Grin
If you will browse their whitepaper, you can have an impression that it's a promising one.
"CREDO has an international patent as an innovative financial system and it is already approved by independent banking european experts as a highly progressive fintech-product."
Because if they already have, then it's not difficult to share it with the community as they have the patent already, as claimed in the ANN.

We apreciate you for finding out this mistake - it is already fixed on the website! Thank you!

CREDO now has RUSSIAN PATENT and is going to issue an International this year.

The russian patent number - "ru 2538344 c2".
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: