Pages:
Author

Topic: Criteria for Choosing Alt-coins to Invest In - page 4. (Read 463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 4532
The right choice is to invest most of your money in fundamental assets. If you are too lazy to invest in the projects of the Kusama and Polkadot ecosystem, then you can think about buying a Polkadot. I don't think that now is the best time, there may still be 1 price dump.
But for a long-term investment, this is a good project.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
it all depends on the desire of each person to invest, what kind of investment you want, whether long-term or short-term to make profits as quickly as possible.
we all have different plans with the same goal of taking advantage of the investments we make.
if to invest short-term with the aim of taking profits as quickly as possible it is very risky but if investing long-term I see a small level of risk and also very good prospects but it all comes back to us when we choose to invest in what coin. I think to minimize risk it is very good to invest in coins that have high volumes at the moment such as ETH or BNB.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
everyone has criteria and a favorite list of investment assets and trades done. it all depends on the investment or trade plan made.
for people who already have a favorite asset of course most of them are just waiting for the moment to buy and sell. not much analysis is done on the project.
but for new projects, of course, long-term thinking or just for trading should be done well.

currently, the new assets I manage to trade are PYR and BUNNY. I try to take profit every day, and I've been running it in the last 1 week.
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
Altcoins investment is one of the integral part of cryptocurrency investment since the altcoin boom of 2017, so many altcoin projects have come up some are successful and are still available in the trading market while others are simply pumped and dumped and are no longer trading. This drive me to the conclusion that investing in altcoin is one of the most risky aspect in cryptocurrency investment, and many newbies and even experienced Crypto investors have fallen victim for some of the failed and scam alt-coins projects.

Now NFTs is the wave of the moment and this has prompted me to want to know what are the criteria a project most meet before considering it as a potential project that will guarantee a good return on investment in the long run.

your views are welcome and you can list out projects you feel are good for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: