Pages:
Author

Topic: Cross-stitch "Bitcoin" - page 2. (Read 669 times)

Activity: 791
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
July 15, 2019, 10:33:03 AM
Hello!

I'm going to make embroidery cross bitcoin. Do you want me to do cross-stitch bitcoin? Do you like Cross-stitch?
I love cross-stitching but got no much time to do so ,that’s why I let my wife do something for me.

Maybe it’s better for you to put some works here if you wanna do it as business,or if you just only wanted to show us your work?then feel free to bring it here and I would love to check your stuff

Or maybe I will consider purchasing some if I love the work

Thank! Here are my product­s: Instagram​​​ https://www.instagram.com/5ksana_handmade/
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 15, 2019, 10:25:39 AM
Hello!

I'm going to make embroidery cross bitcoin. Do you want me to do cross-stitch bitcoin? Do you like Cross-stitch?
I love cross-stitching but got no much time to do so ,that’s why I let my wife do something for me.

Maybe it’s better for you to put some works here if you wanna do it as business,or if you just only wanted to show us your work?then feel free to bring it here and I would love to check your stuff

Or maybe I will consider purchasing some if I love the work
Activity: 791
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
July 15, 2019, 07:18:26 AM
Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: