Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRP]Self-funded and Released Utopia P2P ecosystem and Crypton privacy coin - page 15. (Read 5213 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Can I send a voice message by Utopia Client? What is the procedure for that?

Yes, you can follow the instructions here https://u.is/en/faq.html#faq24
Activity: 202
Can I send a voice message by Utopia Client? What is the procedure for that?
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
I admit, Utopia is giving many services free like Sending message, calls etc. The main thing is it's completely free of charge. Why Utopia don't charge anything for these service?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
When I try to access the medium link, it says the site can not be reached. Why medium link is dead?

Working fine, try again here it is: https://utopiap2p.medium.com/
When I try to access the medium link, it says the site can not be reached. Why medium link is dead?
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
How many people have joined Cryoton or Utopia project? I can see many have interest on this project.

According to their website, 200K+ traders already joined the Crypton project.
Activity: 121
How many people have joined Cryoton or Utopia project? I can see many have interest on this project.
What is the total market cap of Crypton now? Since last year the price has increased a lot. I hope it will be near 1M by next month.

I checked it last night. It's 600K+ so still a long way to reach 1 Million.
What is the total market cap of Crypton now? Since last year the price has increased a lot. I hope it will be near 1M by next month.
Activity: 159
The price has increased significantly. If we compare from 9th January to today, the price has increased x2. This is quite awesome and traders will have more faith on crypton.

I also see that. Crypton is doing very well in the market. What do you think, when we can see Crypton hit $1?

The price is decline by 20% today. I think this is the right time to buy some more cryoton and wait.
The price has increased significantly. If we compare from 9th January to today, the price has increased x2. This is quite awesome and traders will have more faith on crypton.

I also see that. Crypton is doing very well in the market. What do you think, when we can see Crypton hit $1?
Can I send messages to the users whom are unauthorized? Utopia client allows this?

No, user must be in your contact list to chat with them but yes in channels you can chat without adding to contact list.
Activity: 121
Can I send messages to the users whom are unauthorized? Utopia client allows this?
Do I need to provide email address or my personal information to register on Utopia Client?

No email address, no phone number, no personal information.

https://u.is/en/faq.html#faq7
Do I need to provide email address or my personal information to register on Utopia Client?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 78
I have seen a lot of projects that add one or more mechanisms to their proof of stake mechanism but later change totally to proof of stake. Is the UtopiaP2P planning the same thing with their CRP coin?

[snip].
This is interesting and I will be happy to know if the airdrop is still ongoing because it will provide an awesome benefit since nothing involve than just be online in the Utopia.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 4

I'm excited to announce the Utopia Airdrop program sponsored by the 1984 Group.

The Utopia Airdrop is an opportunity for users to receive Crypton, the base currency of the Utopia decentralized ecosystem, without any effort. Simply being online in Utopia automatically enters you into the daily drawing for a chance to receive free Crypton.

Every day, 11,111 lucky winners will be chosen to receive the rewards. You don't have to do anything except be online in Utopia. This is a great opportunity to be part of the Utopia community and benefit from its growing ecosystem.

The Utopia Airdrop program offers rewards on a daily basis and payouts are based on the amount and period selected. Here is the schedule for daily rewards with their respective payout terms:

- 10,000 rewards per day with a payout of 0.01 CRP every 9 seconds
- 1,000 rewards per day with a payout of 0.1 CRP every 86 seconds
- 100 rewards per day with a payout of 1 CRP every 864 seconds
- 10 rewards per day with a payout of 10 CRP every 144 minutes
- 1 reward per day with a payout of 100 CRP every 24 hours

Users can take part in the Airdrop reward program and receive payouts based on the schedule listed above. The program aims to promote participation in the Utopia ecosystem and reward users for their active involvement. It is important to note that the Airdrop reward program is subject to change based on the discretion of 1984 Group.

More details can be found here.
Provision of ChatGPT, is a secure and anonymous means of communication that can prevent online surveillance, internet censorship, and data leakage. That's awesome.
With the issue of possible data breach said about ChatGPT, I will the UtopiaP2P ecosystem prevent it since it's a project that focuses on privacy.
Pages:
Jump to: