Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRS] Criptoreal - Bounties - page 2. (Read 19916 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
May 21, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

Hey Guys, here are some screenshots of our SMAP (Shared Masternode Automated Platform) exclusively developed for CRS.
We are already testing it and will be released before the end of this month making it easy for everyone to invest in PoSe,
even those without technical knowledge.

Please share your feedback!

The original post By criptoreal, this is where we can invest our bounties Smiley
May 21, 2018, 05:23:27 PM
Is there an eta on the article, video, and translation updates? The next shared masternode deadline is only 7 days away.

Hey Zebra, I think Seccour mentioned next weekend, If I'm not mistaken.  Wink

He told on 18 may, so would be in this week, before the weekend :

Spreadsheet updated for the Twitter & Facebook campaign. You can check your final stake count in the "Distribution Twitter" and "Distribution Facebook"sheets as well as the amount of CRS you will receive.

You have until the 26th to verify your CRS address and change it if needed. To change it just send me a PM here on bitcointalk. After that i will send the list to the Criptoreal Team that will take care of the distribution.
Great, when the youtube and blogs/articles will be updated ?

No idea yet, it take more time for that. Before the end of next week for sure
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
May 21, 2018, 03:10:10 PM
Is there an eta on the article, video, and translation updates? The next shared masternode deadline is only 7 days away.

Hey Zebra, I think Seccour mentioned next weekend, If I'm not mistaken.  Wink
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 11:59:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
May 21, 2018, 08:24:30 AM
@seccour

could you please update the translation spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xt-qCIbDoEpxwZoxczUKnuByd-d-0jY2_tJuGHCkof0/edit?usp=sharing

i did the german ann translation some weeks ago on 28th april and posted also some translations of relevant updates.

you can find the german ANN post here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncrs-criptoreal-eine-brasilianische-coin-mngeteilte-mnlyra2z-3424439
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
May 20, 2018, 05:12:29 AM
Fixed.

The first one is because you didn't write your bitcointalk username in the form but something else. For the 01/05 error is because you did make your report on the 02/05

Thanks a lot, sorry for the mistakes!
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
May 18, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

Fixed.

The first one is because you didn't write your bitcointalk username in the form but something else. For the 01/05 error is because you did make your report on the 02/05
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
May 18, 2018, 07:39:19 PM
legendary
May 18, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
Seccour,
I noticed that my participation in twitter for the day 03/may was not counted.
I posted this tweet in this day: https://twitter.com/aleGotardo/status/992140639608496129
Please, could you check it again?

Corrected. It's because you did make the submission on the 4th so didn't saw it.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1121
☢️ alegotardo™️
May 18, 2018, 11:50:22 AM
Seccour,
I noticed that my participation in twitter for the day 03/may was not counted.
I posted this tweet in this day: https://twitter.com/aleGotardo/status/992140639608496129
Please, could you check it again?
legendary
May 18, 2018, 11:32:31 AM
Spreadsheet updated for the Twitter & Facebook campaign. You can check your final stake count in the "Distribution Twitter" and "Distribution Facebook"sheets as well as the amount of CRS you will receive.

You have until the 26th to verify your CRS address and change it if needed. To change it just send me a PM here on bitcointalk. After that i will send the list to the Criptoreal Team that will take care of the distribution.

No idea yet, it take more time for that. Before the end of next week for sure
May 17, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

legendary
May 17, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

legendary
May 15, 2018, 11:08:35 PM
The Twitter & Facebook sheets will be updated within 48 hours and you will have a week to verify your CRS address. The period for the translations will be extended. Submission for videos or articles will not be accepted anymore.
legendary
May 13, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
Quick CRS Bounty Update:

I've just spoken with Seccour and he explained to me his personal issues during the last couple of months.

He was not gone fishing and he is not irresponsible.

Simply, shit happens on our lives, we can definitely relate to that and wish Seccour all the best.

All spreadsheets will be updated by next week and all bounties will be paid accordingly.

If you have any questions, contact us on Discord here.

alright, hopefully this will end without any more trouble. i could have done more for your project, if the BM would have done his job. anyway, good luck!

I know and we are obviously disappointed with the outcome, but as I said before, shit happens.
Thank you anyways for wanting to participate, more bounties will be created soon, so make sure you follow our discord anns.

alright, thanks for the update, i will check your discord as well. all the best for the next steps!
copper member
May 13, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
Quick CRS Bounty Update:

I've just spoken with Seccour and he explained to me his personal issues during the last couple of months.

Simply, shit happens on our lives, we can definitely relate to that and wish Seccour all the best.

All spreadsheets will be updated by next week and all bounties will be paid accordingly.

alright, hopefully this will end without any more trouble. i could have done more for your project, if the BM would have done his job. anyway, good luck!

I know and we are obviously disappointed with the outcome, but as I said before, shit happens.
Thank you anyways for wanting to participate, more bounties will be created soon, so make sure you follow our discord anns.
legendary
May 13, 2018, 11:41:54 AM
Quick CRS Bounty Update:

May 13, 2018, 11:34:38 AM
Great, hope that everything is fine, this is a great project, patience is the key, seccour will do his best.
copper member
May 13, 2018, 11:09:11 AM
Quick CRS Bounty Update:

copper member
May 13, 2018, 08:07:45 AM
Hey seccour, the Bounty is over, and you don't have updated the spreadsheet.  Undecided Undecided

Hey PH, we're waiting for his updates as well...
We'll let you guys know as soon as we get them.
If anyone has questions about bounties, ask them on our Discord here
Pages:
Jump to: