Pages:
Author

Topic: CRY launch announcement!!! Hard fork on June 22. Update before then. - page 11. (Read 27977 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
That means if dev delivers we could see possibly 0.02000000 price, not unrealistic imo with all these C-Cex pumps lately. On the other side, i would feel double fucked...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
What's the total supply of this coin? Smiley

"moneysupply" : 26103.40570839,

about 1/20 of cravecoin.

seems some community member lost their coin.

so total coin is more rare.
Activity: 27
What's the total supply of this coin? Smiley

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
damn, think I lost about 133cry. Didn't backup after my latest transaction and my wallet got corrupted so I deleted it and put one of my old backups in the roaming folder. Any way to recover them using my backups that are older. I have a couple just no backup from todays transactions. When I sync up with my old backups the new transactions and some of the new addresses I generated don't show up so the coins don't.

Hi
I will upload a new wallet now (not mandatory upgrade) that might help your problem
ok
When your wallet.dat got corrupted, did it make a new file? if so rename it to wallet.dat. or you can even try using the other wallet.dat backups you have
When you download the new wallet, to get those coins back put only the wallet.dat and let it sync from 0

what's the roadmap for this coin?

Thanks!
Yeah you got bit by the coin control bug that Crave inherited from Blackcoin and that you guys inherited from us and some other coins like BitBean also have.  I'm working on a fix in $CRAVE for this to roll into our next update, once I have it figured out I'll let you guys know the fix.  For now I would avoid splitting lots of blocks at once in coin control.  Kind of a pain, but you have to do just one at a time and kind of let the wallet "settle". 

so any update from cravecoin dev?
how about rebrand this coin to creditcoin or  beyond cravecoin?

cravecoin is so great. maybe we should learn from that?

also any news about the roadmap or future plan?
Activity: 252

Trust me i tried everything i could think of. I just don't know the password anymore.. Sorry guys, maybe the dev could check my balance somehow to show you guys that i'm real.

feel really sorry for that,hope you can find your coin back.

Trust me i tried everything i could think of. I just don't know the password anymore.. Sorry guys, maybe the dev could check my balance somehow to show you guys that i'm real.
Well it seems like the dev is gone anyway.. lost my faith.. COMPLETELY.
I mined relatively cheap, 10k-120k satoshi. Current price is too low to dump for a lot of miners. The dev is also not very helpful to help me with this problem? Cry/Crave dev can you help me?

dev can't do much if he does not have your password. thats on you   Wink  your right about the price not being worth it for most miners tho   Smiley

Yeah but come on, it's 30% of total coin supply... I can't believe it's just gone like that. This is the first time i was so deep into a coin.
whats the current supply after this unfortunate incident?
Activity: 432
Losing password and blaming the dev seems a little harsh to me.

Look on the bright side all holders will have coins that are significantly more valuable, providing they know their password. Grin
I mined relatively cheap, 10k-120k satoshi. Current price is too low to dump for a lot of miners. The dev is also not very helpful to help me with this problem? Cry/Crave dev can you help me?

dev can't do much if he does not have your password. thats on you   Wink  your right about the price not being worth it for most miners tho   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
link between crave and cry?
Can people please stop talking about it on Twitter?

where is the link?

thanks

I don't know, just some jealous kid screaming about it. I think it's from here. What does it mean for crycoin? You can't imagine how pissed i am.
Activity: 22
Looks like a scam. No block explorer, no ann - simply nothing. LMAO
there is already a block explorer  http://cryptobe.com/chain/CryCoin
i am making one with a richlist also
what do you mean there is no ann? what is the first post it is not an ann?
Activity: 19
Looks like a scam. No block explorer, no ann - simply nothing. LMAO
Pages:
Jump to: