Pages:
Author

Topic: CRY launch announcement!!! Hard fork on June 22. Update before then. - page 5. (Read 27977 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Do we CRY yet?

Pretty close.  Seeing coins like crave, 8bit, and tron go sky high while dev here doesn't speak is awesome.  I'm growing a bit impatient and close to bailing unless we get a roadmap at minimum.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Well - the game of let's say nothing to devalue the coin to 1 satoshi is working pretty well.  Personally, I think the "spread FUD" game works better to get cheap coins.
legendary
Activity: 924
legendary
Activity: 1169
THANKS TO DEV FOR EXCELLENT WORK!!!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
It's about time every one stopped treating dev's and not just this one like Demigods.

Lol +1.

This other coin 8bit has me literally LMAO and the people in that thread and the trollbox are stampeding over each other for it. Just another crap clonecoin playing the latest "short PoW, low supply, high PoS rewards" game. Sad really.  Cry this is what crypto has devolved to.
legendary
yes, a coin without serious dev is nothing...
dump begin on c-cex
legendary
Activity: 1050
It's about time every one stopped treating dev's and not just this one like Demigods.

You lost bro?
Activity: 432
Activity: 252
dev too busy last week to come here...busy this week also
and next week?

maybe we need to wait another 2 days..
legendary
dev too busy last week to come here...busy this week also
and next week?
legendary
Activity: 1148
seems do not have dev anymore.....
legendary
Activity: 924
hmm another bad coin......

Well we'll see. If not then it will still be interesting to see where it can go.
hmm another bad coin......
legendary
Activity: 1050
Excited to see what this update holds in store.
I'm engaged with all cyber crypto:

-CRY
-CYBER
-CYPHER

So far,cypher is the winner.

c'mon cry dev.

cypher will cry later.
I'm engaged with all cyber crypto:

-CRY
-CYBER
-CYPHER

So far,cypher is the winner.

c'mon cry dev.

CYBER was just a straight dump with its high POS rewards in the beginning.  Even after it's stopped (early I might add), price is still gradually going to 1 sat.

CYPHER was a straight up pump-n-dump by some twitter folk.  I can't speak to development as I haven't been following.

That leaves us with CRY - low coin count and not pumped by anyone yet.  Can't wait to see a roadmap for what this coin intends to do..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Will cry which one not get this coin....for future vision its will work Awesome.... Wink
you guys please calm down
i have been busy this week
simply don't panic, good things will come

Thanks - that's all anyone asked for was a comment.  Hopefully the next one will be something that tells us what those good things are.
Pages:
Jump to: