Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypro will make people smarter? - page 39. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 01:14:09 AM
I question that a digital money will enable make to individuals more brilliant. Numerous need income sans work and don't invest energy examining ventures and con artists turn out to be more advanced.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

I doubt that a crypto currency will help make people smarter. Many want easy money and do not spend time researching projects and scammers become more sophisticated.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 10:51:25 AM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

I also believe that the crypto-currencies and technologies that are associated with them, bring into our lives many innovations that contribute to our development.

I agree with your thoughts mate, in addition by introducing every person in the real whole this kind of platform and blockchain technologies many are more mindful and conscious of the great innovation that will bring.  People are attentive in every details and gradually it will affect their daily activities.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 23, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

Crypto present brings great technology to the developing world, a technology that has not existed in the past. Blockchain, privacy coins, smart contracts, and more. Open the code that enables verification. We are headed for a more advanced and honest world. So we have to be smarter with all this.
Activity: 69
July 23, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

You are actually stating a fact and you should edit your question into "Can Cryptocurrency make people smarter?". We know that Cryptocurrency is also doing something revolutionary and people are supporting it because it has affected their life. As i was learning Cryptocurrency, it intrigue me because of the fact that something so simple can create a big difference in the world. If Crypto and Blockchain Technology gets the chance to be taught at some point in the Education System, then it will be a huge difference.
Activity: 753
July 23, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

I also believe that the crypto-currencies and technologies that are associated with them, bring into our lives many innovations that contribute to our development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Maybe it is, but I see people who work in crypto need to learn to gain experience and predictions or discussions of each individual.
Because failure will make people traumatized to do their work such as trade, investment, etc. Though the loss is our mistake in choosing a coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

Maybe at this time I still do not really understand about the problem of crypto, but I am studying it and this will make me will learn more about crypto like bitcoin. I have a passion to recognize the various coins, their advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 09:27:49 AM
It is clear at all. Crypto is making people who joined to this sphere smarter and more responsible for their decisions. I think it's cool, because people are getting self-realization.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

Well, I do not agree, because it is already some kind of a pink dream, as if everyone will learn from mistakes, there will not be newcomers and SCAM will cease to be profitable) Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
I don't think so, although some people will definitely think more before doing something. If cryptocurrencies made people smarter, then we would see a downward number of scams, but we see that they become every day only more.
Activity: 372
July 22, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
This is for sure, Crypro will make those people in it smart. Read the business intelligently and determine when to buy and sell Crypro , which will affect huge profits.
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 11:48:47 AM
I am sure that the crypto currency not only gives us the opportunity to earn. And, of course, makes us smarter. After all, there are so many interesting successful people here. As well as a lot of economic knowledge, which give us crypto-drivers. This makes us more educated and intelligent.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
July 22, 2018, 11:44:35 AM
Investing in crypto world teaches people how to be vigilant and mindful on how and what to choose a good crypto to invest. Investing and trading in crypto market is quite different form stock market but the attitude of one's investor are still identical but crypto is more risky so it is much better to be smart enough to evade from being outsmarted.
Cryptocurrency is a volatile market, its value keeps on moving upward or downward that makes its value very unpredictable. As crypto users, it is also our responsibility to study in order to learn, gain knowledge, and be guided. It helps us to be more creative, decisive, and  strategic. I realized that what makes us smart is our passion and commitment to work hard, to be committed, to take risks than usual and not to settle for ordinary.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
July 22, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
Smart peole always use things smarter and the new generation is much smarter than whet we think. Smart is not only the way they appear and they dress alike but the way the use technology and the advantages of the future advancement is also smarter, in this way the cryptocurrency is a way of smart currency and smarter way to transact your currency digitally across boundaries.
Activity: 82
July 22, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
No.of course crypto won't make people smarter. Experience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
You're partly right and I agree with your point of view. But, as for the scammers, I think they will be until people learn to responsibly approach their investments and the security of their wallets. Until then, at least hackers have a very easy way to quickly and without difficulty to make money other people's money.
Activity: 238
July 22, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
Crypto will make people smarter, after being scammed for up to 5 times, no one will teach you to be smart
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

Yes this is true. Participating in  Bounty can make you manage time, improve your speaking and spellling. You can also learn about how to earn money and how to manage it.  You will be equiped with so many informative issues and how to deal with them. In other words you will become smarter in crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 10:02:39 AM
Of course!!! Great post! Thanks a lot to the author for raising this topic. I'll speak for myself! the world of cryptocurrencies is amazing and interesting and it attracts with its huge prospects! I have been interested in crypto industry and earning opportunities in the crypto market for about six months. And during this time my views have changed and I got a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: