Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypro will make people smarter? - page 8. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 02:58:58 AM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

It's cool and promising. I am sure that cryptocurrency makes people think, think about their future. In addition, in order to be involved in the world of cryptocurrencies, you need to have minimal skills. Even in order to buy and sell coins you need to be able to do something
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 05:29:59 PM
I do not see the tools with which the crypto currency will make people smarter.
Those investors and bounty hunters who are caught scammers will be more cautious.
We must understand the risks we face.
Before the regulation of the ICO becomes effective for a long time.

I understand how cryptocurrency can make people smarter, but I don't see the connection with fraud schemes and regulation. Personally, I've got a lot of knowledge and skills, but I'm still vulnerable to scammers! As time goes by, they become more sophisticated!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
Of course it will! First of all crypto teach people to invest smarter and always keep the rules of risk management, otherwise they will loose all their money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 01:26:51 PM
Perhaps it will make it smarter, because if you study various projects, their technical features, ideas, getting new and interesting information. But, for most people, it is a source of wealth, so it will become smarter units.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
September 27, 2018, 11:59:51 AM
Most people make smart their own or others' mistakes, on which people learn. For example, the threat of losing money forces people to learn the basics of network security, paper and hardware wallets, multi-signatures, etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 07:10:03 AM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

I think this post is insightful and true. I can see also at the long run the effect (positive) it will have on people. Due to the fact that regulations in crypto still impossible, people will be forced to go extra miles studying to know every small details about the project they wanna invest in. It's actually nice this way.
Activity: 490
September 27, 2018, 06:02:44 AM
Well. I do not think that cryptocurrency can make humanity much smarter. Usually the mind depends on how much a person is educated and not on whether he knows something about crypto-currencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 05:37:06 AM
I'm not sure that crypto currencies can make people smarter. Many perceive this as a gamble and continue to lose money for many years.         

Activity: 248
September 27, 2018, 05:19:16 AM

This is quite true because we cannot go back from our principle of decentralization and join the old era of centralization, we should avoid a situation where government would want to have control over lives through the so call regulations. We should continue to preach for mass adoption of cryptocurrency to the global community.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 05:08:42 AM
This view is definitely wrong. The only thing that makes people smarter is knowledge! Only knowledge can change your perception of the world.
Activity: 336
September 27, 2018, 02:30:47 AM
Wherever there is money there are people who want to deceive other people. Cryptocurrencies are no exception if there is still regulation by the state, then fraud will decrease, but will not be eradicated, but will acquire another form, there are loopholes.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 02:30:14 AM
It will probably make people increasingly clever in terms of crypto. not clever in other things. because at its core that is studied only crypto only. and perhaps also how to market analysis as well as how to discuss.
Activity: 168
September 27, 2018, 02:19:16 AM
I think in the event that I correctly build my work. Only in that case you can achieve success. After all, in the crypto currency, it is important to follow the tactics to be smart and strong. And that your invested forces made a profit.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 27, 2018, 02:15:23 AM
Yes, these technologies provide many people become increasingly clever in doing development money. Like investing, with investment people will have many advantages. And for now, this is Cryptocurrency a very profitable place to invest. So more and more people being smart in doing business.
Activity: 630
September 27, 2018, 01:40:58 AM
I think crypto cant make people smarter. But it can give us more time and privacy. So we have a comfy life. In near future we wont use paper money..
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
September 26, 2018, 08:28:40 PM

Most probably cryptocurrency can make people more cautious as they will have to protect themselves from the bunch of scammers and hackers. Though I don't think crypto can make anyone smarter. But still, you can learn some new things so it has benefits anyways.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 26, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
Yes. it is, at least people know how to analyze potential projects. I think crypto knowledge is very useful too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 07:11:25 PM
OP, this is just the reality. I used to be very simple, believing almost everything i see or come across, but crypto has taught me a lot. If you know nothing and perhaps gullible, you can easily fall victim of scam.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 26, 2018, 04:21:14 PM
I'm sure that the crypto currency will make people smarter. It seems to me that those people who study crypto currency are more intelligent and clever.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 26, 2018, 04:19:08 PM
I think you have the truth too. Because with Crypto I learned about how to take care of finance and also how to become a person who is more skilled in this field. I believe that I am not in vain to continue developing in this crypto. I have a good analysis and instinct about this. That is my opinion.
you should know a lot of course when you are trying to make up new cryptocurrency and in my opinion we shall try it
Pages:
Jump to: