Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptassist will develop its own fully licensed spot exchange - page 2. (Read 153 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
This is a god thing indeed for the people in the market. It also states that it will be user friendly and will be easier for the newbies. Plus this seems like a great way to make the most of CTA, since there is a discount associated with it.
Activity: 112
A great news for CTA users as they are going to get discounts with this feature. In other words this is a great initiative since it is user friendly, so it will be of great use for everyone.
Activity: 336
I will it felt good effect on crypto market I think so. And I think it’s a good platform for earn and in future it will improve more and being more popular.
Activity: 238
Yes its true that cryptassist is developing its spot exchange to offer users an unrivaled trading experience. I think it’s a friendly platform for the both investor and users. I think its aim to change crypto exchange.
Activity: 98
Cryptassist will develop its own fully licensed spot exchange to offer users an unequaled trading experience. The exchange will offer the ultimate user friendly platform to cater for both established traders as well as first time users. A 50% discount on trading fees when paid with CTA. This exchange is not only for CTA but functions as a full exchange.
Cryptassist aim to change the crypto world!!!
Pages:
Jump to: