Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptBTC.com-130% Return - SSL Secure-100% Automated Payment. - page 2. (Read 1333 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
CryptBTC.com
SEND BTC. GET 130% BACK WHEN THE WALLET CAN COVER IT.
12WCRkGEe9cgSaBLKCN2GFdkVhYqAM1w9r

Minimum: 0.005 | Maximum: 1
Do not send from a web wallet.
Blockchain.info wallets are fine.

FAQ
How it work ?
Make an Investment->>Receive Profit.
It's very easy, you send BTC from your wallet, and when next people send their BTC you get back x1.3 of your deposit. Example: invest 0.01 and get back 0.013.
What is the minimum and maximum deposit amount?
The minimum is 0.05BTC, the maximum is 1BTC .
How many days a week do you pay?
We pay 7 calendar days a week (including holidays).
Can I make an additional deposit to CryptBTC if i already have an active deposit ?
Yes you can make an unlimited number of deposit
What happen if I sent mistakenly, less than minimum or more than maximum?
You'll be refunded, of course: All you need is just reply to this thread by typing/reporting your transaction hash, and you'll receive back your amount.
Do I need to register in your website?
No, for play you just send your btc from your wallet and waiting.
How long should I wait for payout?
Simply when there are enough BTC to pay your payout, we don't have rounds, blocks or a minimun waiting time.
Can I use a web wallet?
Using the Blockchain.info web wallet is OK! Other web wallets are good BUT shared wallet are denied because you'd be deposit from a shared address and we have no way of knowing what's the address we can send your payout to.

How it work ?
It’s very easy, you send BTC from your wallet, and when next people send their BTC you get back x1.3 of your deposit. Example: invest 0.01 and get back 0.013.
You see her 0.005

It is example. Min invest: 0.005btc
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
CryptBTC.com

FAQ
How it work ?
It's very easy, you send BTC from your wallet, and when next people send their BTC you get back x1.3 of your deposit. Example: invest 0.01 and get back 0.013.
Can I make an additional deposit to CryptBTC if i already have an active deposit ?
You'll be refunded, of course: All you need is just reply to this thread by typing/reporting your transaction hash, and you'll receive back your amount.
Simply when there are enough BTC to pay your payout, we don't have rounds, blocks or a minimun waiting time.
Can I use a web wallet?
Using the Blockchain.info web wallet is OK! Other web wallets are good BUT shared wallet are denied because you'd be deposit from a shared address and we have no way of knowing what's the address we can send your payout to.

How it work ?
It’s very easy, you send BTC from your wallet, and when next people send their BTC you get back x1.3 of your deposit. Example: invest 0.01 and get back 0.013.
You see her 0.005

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
CryptBTC.com

FAQ
How it work ?
Can I use a web wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: