Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptcoMiner.com - Earn 3%-4.5% Daily from your investment - page 14. (Read 58113 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
Who have ever tried to withdraw the invest itself? I think they pay only daily erarnings and keep the invested amount by them. I did a withdrawal request yesterday and it's on status pending! How long does it take? I know it's sunday but......  Huh
Please keep patience buddy it's the weekend I hope you gonna be payed soon. BTW my WD is also pemding.

if still pending, you must sent email and PM guys, immediately.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
2 day for a withdrawal order and nothing happen  Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Stop posting nonsense.  It's been like 16 hours. I am starting to process them now.

I am not trying to post nonsense, I submitted my withdrawl on Friday afternoon and am still waiting, I am just trying to see what is going on?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
я тaк пoнял 100 бaкcoв(xaлявныx) дaётcя нa 100 днeй?)
Activity: 43
2 day since i make withdrawal request and it 's still be pending  Undecided
Activity: 136
Who have ever tried to withdraw the invest itself? I think they pay only daily erarnings and keep the invested amount by them. I did a withdrawal request yesterday and it's on status pending! How long does it take? I know it's sunday but......  Huh
Please keep patience buddy it's the weekend I hope you gonna be payed soon. BTW my WD is also pemding.
I hope i will get mine as well.
This is first time it takes so long. Maybe its the end of this scam...

I hope not! I'm happy with these daily payments!
Activity: 1
I hope i will get mine as well.
This is first time it takes so long. Maybe its the end of this scam...
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Another payout on it's way to me. Now if I could just get a big referral Grin come on show me some love Shocked Cool  Shocked
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 12
Activity: 2
I just noticed something interesting at the main address (1BaqXw9tWkcQvjqeQTzk7beUfF4NZURZtv) were all deposits and withdrawals go
This transaction:
 https://blockchain.info/tx/8dc30711e52a8c9a754d2d2ac42cb0a329c6e00f6c2bdd3fdcce9640760d943e
Has no attached messages, Unlike all other out-going transactions stating they are for a specific user, Also it took all that remained in the address and most of the currently existing rest of funds in that main address are from the incoming transactions after OP went offline. Not comfortable.

this is interesting, another thing is that, payments received to their main address never exceeds 0.6 BTC
maybe if you send more than 0.6 it goes to another address ?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
Hi !
In section "Marketing Tools" you have error: banners of some sizes aren't displayed (468x60, 728x90, 120x600, 160x600).

...but it doesn't influence payments of dividends! Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Pending withdraw 1$
Activity: 2
i was just browsing this topic and registred only to say that you all being scamed right now. So funny to read 100 russian scamers posting same bullshit over and over again
o_o
Activity: 132
I just noticed something interesting at the main address (1BaqXw9tWkcQvjqeQTzk7beUfF4NZURZtv) were all deposits and withdrawals go
This transaction:
 https://blockchain.info/tx/8dc30711e52a8c9a754d2d2ac42cb0a329c6e00f6c2bdd3fdcce9640760d943e
Has no attached messages, Unlike all other out-going transactions stating they are for a specific user, Also it took all that remained in the address and most of the currently existing rest of funds in that main address are from the incoming transactions after OP went offline. Not comfortable.
Activity: 294
requested payment thanks received in my account
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
requested my 2nd payment  Roll Eyes
Activity: 450
You're identifying everyone who are being sent withdrawals? Seriously, WTF guys...

=squeak=
Activity: 826
Merit: 504

seems to thread transformed into Russian-speaking  Wink

яecieved aпoтнeя dдily payмeит fяoм siбпaтцяe caмpaiби. Thanks cryptcominer Grin

https://blockchain.info/tx/01566dd4533bdfacd5c861243afc49a41d2659d2703552fc22501b8ac7e722b9

That is really clever, how did you do it?
Pages:
Jump to: