Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptcoMiner.com - Earn 3%-4.5% Daily from your investment - page 61. (Read 58142 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thanks i received my first payment today.  Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
You've got a little competition: BTCLegacy.com. Seems like they offer up to 7% daily (5% minimum daily) wow!  Roll Eyes

Wow. Next one will be a little 30% daily. :2
Anyway im waiting 1 month before adding fund on Cryptcominer even if the signature campaign is good and the site seems to pay :l)

Chances are they may already encounter some problems within 1 month

Thats why im waiting. I still dont understand how they can pay that much. Even more if BTC price drops because they pay according the $ amount and not the BTC amount :/.
Anyway, campaign withdraw is working fine for me right now.

It's not financially sustainable, 3% a day will provide you with 200% of your investment in a month. That means for every 10btc they receive they must somehow 'make' 10btc to hand out (not including their own share of course). This is why (at the moment) it is a ponzi unless proven otherwise. Not arbitrage, mining scheme or legitimate company can offer 3% returns on any amount daily, it's just not possible.

This is not 200% / month if you invest less than 667$. Afaik, the profit amount isnt added to the base investissement (20$ being the minimum investissement), you have to get at least a 20$ profit daily so you can add it daily to the base investissement and profit even more. Maybe i'm wrong, didnt try it yet.

It is just under 200% in a month.

Once a day you can divest, combine your prior investment with your earnings and re-invest (basically compounding your investment daily)
Possible if you earn at least 20$ daily afaik (because its the minimum you can invest). Else you cant reinvest daily and you have to stack till 20$ to reinvest.

Nope, you can divest once you get a daily payment then add everything in again (you have to do this daily). Even if you dont compound you will get a 190% return in 1 month which is extremely unrealistic.

Didnt think about divest everything to reinvest. Was thinking about withdrawing the profit only to reinvest but welll... for a 35000$ investissement, thats better than a very good job for month  Cheesy.
And over a year 35000*1.045^365 = World is your$  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
You've got a little competition: BTCLegacy.com. Seems like they offer up to 7% daily (5% minimum daily) wow!  Roll Eyes

Anyway im waiting 1 month before adding fund on Cryptcominer even if the signature campaign is good and the site seems to pay :l)

Thats why im waiting. I still dont understand how they can pay that much. Even more if BTC price drops because they pay according the $ amount and not the BTC amount :/.

It's not financially sustainable, 3% a day will provide you with 200% of your investment in a month. That means for every 10btc they receive they must somehow 'make' 10btc to hand out (not including their own share of course). This is why (at the moment) it is a ponzi unless proven otherwise. Not arbitrage, mining scheme or legitimate company can offer 3% returns on any amount daily, it's just not possible.

This is not 200% / month if you invest less than 667$. Afaik, the profit amount isnt added to the base investissement (20$ being the minimum investissement), you have to get at least a 20$ profit daily so you can add it daily to the base investissement and profit even more. Maybe i'm wrong, didnt try it yet.

Once a day you can divest, combine your prior investment with your earnings and re-invest (basically compounding your investment daily)
Possible if you earn at least 20$ daily afaik (because its the minimum you can invest). Else you cant reinvest daily and you have to stack till 20$ to reinvest.

Nope, you can divest once you get a daily payment then add everything in again (you have to do this daily). Even if you dont compound you will get a 190% return in 1 month which is extremely unrealistic.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
tolong sumbangannya pak...
4th payment sent to me....thanks
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
One point: they claim "Norton secured" but their certificate is from comodo... ??
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I received my first withdraw, $ 7 without any problem!
Great signature campaign.
Thank you very much admin.

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
CryptcoMiner: You should probably clear this up ASAP before you start getting scam accusations against you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptcominer-clear-this-up-a-few-questions-772479

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
withdraw my 5th payment thanks  Cool cryptcominer

Me too Wink
I'll try to withdraw my 5th payment Cheesy
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Left you a little trust for the time being. *Doesn't mean I approve of the site, just I got a withdrawal*

Have you invested in the site?

I was invested for a few days, however I have withdrawn everything until a few things are cleared up including the quote below and escrow for the competition:

May I ask if this address is owned by you? https://blockchain.info/address/1LNDqdxNK9evureRtcV2ZjQDDpnMm4PJ9C

There was a 2btc transaction sent to it (https://blockchain.info/tx/96c512af73e592608c7ddc45c9fe157d72b5e87b05e3d244458d263a327d4e5f) with no withdraw request note attached (all other withdraws have notes attached).

Please clear this up.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
withdraw my 5th payment thanks  Cool cryptcominer
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
All right just got my 4th payment today. Going smooth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
got 7 th payment 1.5$ +1 trust added for today

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
This Cryptcominer is trustable or not

He is not a trustable person, that's why many people asking him to get an escrow service to hold the money prizes for his ref contest but he's totally ignoring it, read this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptcominercom-referral-contest-45-btc-reward-762942

If he's trustworthy then no one will ever ask him to get an escrow

Even if he was trustworthy, people would (should) ask for escrow. 4.5 btc is a lot to giveaway! The main address from which payouts are made for the site doesnt even have that much!
Pages:
Jump to: