Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptcoMiner.com - Earn 3%-4.5% Daily from your investment - page 69. (Read 58142 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Getting this one:
Code:
User 'u5383' has exceeded the 'max_updates' resource (current value: 100000)

when i try to log in :/ Shouldn't it be resolved? Also i could log in few hours back without any problem.

same like me
i got this too
Activity: 112
Getting this one:
Code:
User 'u5383' has exceeded the 'max_updates' resource (current value: 100000)

when i try to log in :/ Shouldn't it be resolved? Also i could log in few hours back without any problem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
this company is worth to invest  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Signed up 2 days back, got one payout of $2.7

Will let it accumulate a bit before withdrawing.

Past $7 now. Should be able to invest in 5 days.
legendary
Activity: 1932
thanks admin for my third payment ca437911ebc629d100a373f58b4d13add25ee2562944e8d2cd192ca0ad8b719b  Smiley
Activity: 112
I just can say i really love this daily payments from signature campaign Smiley Another day with another payment
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
That is correct, you only earn from active investments
Activity: 812
Referral page fixed. Check please

Yeah it's back I can track all my referrals now and I am guessing we only get paid for our active referrals, meaning the people who invest, right?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
To whomever want to invest in this.

I get a 30% referral bonus, from whatever, you invest, if you are in my down line.  {If you use my signature to sign up}

I am not a greedy person, so I am willing to split 15% of that 30% with you, if you do it, whilst you using my referral.  

So it's a 50/50 relationship.  Grin

You get some more money back, from that, what you have invested, and I only get 15% of the bonus.

PM me, so I would know, who is taking me up on this offer.

Let's see if this works.
8230, deposited for 7 days and withdraw principal, the returned with same amount few days ago.
Activity: 83
I am thinking of putting in a few bitcoins but would like to hear some reviews first. Anyone invested a sizable amount in this?

You can ask a-bolt member in this forum, he received 250$+ daily from earnings

What is the single biggest investment so far?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I am thinking of putting in a few bitcoins but would like to hear some reviews first. Anyone invested a sizable amount in this?

You can ask a-bolt member in this forum, he received 250$+ daily from earnings
Activity: 83
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I have changed the status on the forum, now my account status: Full Member.
Posted on mail.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

yeah fixed now, thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
this is the single most depressing thread on the forum.

you do realise that the scammer is simply dripping back to you your own or other victims BTC
or paying you to peanuts to promote via a sig campaign a scam that will ultimately disappear with
the majority of the "investments"

read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

read cryptcominer.com - scam or not?!  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptcominercom-scam-or-not-update-scam-763051

realise that $1 returning 4.5% per day with the returns reinvested would be worth $9.4 million after
1 year and ask yourself honestly if you really believe that is possible.

when they disappear with the majority of your BTC don't say you weren't warned...
  Sad

I think the vast majority of the people posting here are coming from the Cryptcominer's signature campaign, so it's not their btc that is being risked. As to whether or not they care about promoting a hyip (and possibly a ponzi scheme), I guess the answer is obvious.
Activity: 89

this is the single most depressing thread on the forum.

you do realise that the scammer is simply dripping back to you your own or other victims BTC
or paying you to peanuts to promote via a sig campaign a scam that will ultimately disappear with
the majority of the "investments"

read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

read cryptcominer.com - scam or not?!  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptcominercom-scam-or-not-update-scam-763051

realise that $1 returning 4.5% per day with the returns reinvested would be worth $9.4 million after
1 year and ask yourself honestly if you really believe that is possible.

when they disappear with the majority of your BTC don't say you weren't warned...
  Sad

Pages:
Jump to: