Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptcoMiner.com - Earn 3%-4.5% Daily from your investment - page 83. (Read 58142 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Well requested for first withdrawal and update this one as soon as I'll get it. Smiley
Update - 2229619edd4b9a21ff7e31299d030eb8ffeef4ac3c3ed7a609a869d0b335f8da
So fast I really like it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I like the web site : easy to understand and easy to use.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
Waiting for my first payment today will confirm after i get it. Cheers.

Got my first payment today thanks.
f36384cdc9d58b766309d2d12e4f80aca3df293a0cb78ad64e3d68ad4d3b4292
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
The campaign seems to be really good. Will wait for a month before i invest just so i can be safe. Grin

You would have lost a months worth of re-investment, if you wait for a month. {I see that as gambling money anyways... You just re-invest and get return on that too}

You can withdraw your investment capital sooner, if you reach the point where the "own" capital and the returns from it, equal eachother.

So you invest say "$500" and get 3% from that and you re-invest your daily signature earnings and your 3% daily interest, until you reach $500. Then you withdraw your own $500 {If you feel, the risk is too high} and you leave your other $500 earned from the signature campaign and daily 3%.

That works with any amount, because you still earn a high % daily, and it's interest on interest. {Today 3% on $500 ...tommorow 3% on $515.. day after that 3% on $530 ....} In no time, you will have your initial investment back.

Well, that is, if everything goes well.. If everyone re-invest, the risk of other people losing their money is reduced, because re-investment capital is used to fund it.  Grin

Somehow hate gambling (more because i am a compulsive gambler! ) especially when i have to invest some money into the deal. I don't have the kind of money you are talking about, so need to take it nice and slow IMHO. What you said here makes sense, i may think of investing small. Lets see how things go Smiley
Activity: 224
Update : I can see the Account Summary updated with first day earning from Signature Campaign.. Planning to monitor for couple of days before first withdrawal.

I am now going to send an email to Cryptcominer to upgrade my status to Full Member now.

Update:

I got a bonus of 100$ credited after sending email but am confused,

From Your Transactions page,

Active Invest: $100.00
Total Invested: $200.00
Recent Invest: $100.00

Sep-4-2014 03:52:05 PM

The active invest is still $100 and not $200.Ideally when an account upgrade happens from Members to Full Members it should go from 100$ to 200$ and active invest should be 200$ right? Can this be rectified ?

Update : Member status has been upgraded to Full Members. Active invest of $100 or $200 has no significance when you are in signature campaign. The daily payment will be based on member status.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
All right received my first payment. Right on time, you guys surely mean business. Smiley
Update : I can see the Account Summary updated with first day earning from Signature Campaign.. Planning to monitor for couple of days before first withdrawal.

I am now going to send an email to Cryptcominer to upgrade my status to Full Member now.

Update:

I got a bonus of 100$ credited after sending email but am confused,

From Your Transactions page,

Active Invest: $100.00
Total Invested: $200.00
Recent Invest: $100.00

Sep-4-2014 03:52:05 PM

The active invest is still $100 and not $200.Ideally when an account upgrade happens from Members to Full Members it should go from 100$ to 200$ and active invest should be 200$ right? Can this be rectified ?
Activity: 350
Grin  why JR need daily post here .it will cost so much spam  Cry
In your considerations jr members wouldnt have to post and members sholud?  Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thank you all for posting payment info.
Activity: 587
Merit: 500
Received my first payment, many thanks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
 Grin  why JR need daily post here .it will cost so much spam  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
2-th payment confirmed
Activity: 364
 Grin  receive my second payment
Activity: 350
CryptcoMiner.com  gives you huge profit

Yes, I like it so far Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
The campaign seems to be really good. Will wait for a month before i invest just so i can be safe. Grin

You would have lost a months worth of re-investment, if you wait for a month. {I see that as gambling money anyways... You just re-invest and get return on that too}

You can withdraw your investment capital sooner, if you reach the point where the "own" capital and the returns from it, equal eachother.

So you invest say "$500" and get 3% from that and you re-invest your daily signature earnings and your 3% daily interest, until you reach $500. Then you withdraw your own $500 {If you feel, the risk is too high} and you leave your other $500 earned from the signature campaign and daily 3%.

That works with any amount, because you still earn a high % daily, and it's interest on interest. {Today 3% on $500 ...tommorow 3% on $515.. day after that 3% on $530 ....} In no time, you will have your initial investment back.

Well, that is, if everything goes well.. If everyone re-invest, the risk of other people losing their money is reduced, because re-investment capital is used to fund it.  Grin

Activity: 196
tolong sumbangannya pak...
received my first profit in my account...thanks
Activity: 210
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
CryptcoMiner.com  gives you huge profit
Pages:
Jump to: