Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptcominer.com Sig Campaign - Earn up to 0.16 BTC / Daily Payouts - page 11. (Read 44379 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Why are you people advertising obvious ponzi that will screw people up for money?!!
Cause we're getting paid, and everyone is getting paid from both the sig campaign and investment program SO FAR. It's up to everyone to evaluate the website by themselves and make a decision whether to invest or not. It hasn't scammed anyone so far, and therefore it's not immoral to advertise for them. Imho. Smiley

are you sure about that?
There's no right or wrong answer, that's just how I see it. If you find it immoral to advertise a site that MIGHT scam someone, then don't.
I'm not changing my sig unless the site is proven to be a scam. If it is - I will, no matter if they keep paying me for advertising.

yah, its all about the money....
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Again got paid! Thanks admin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Why are you people advertising obvious ponzi that will screw people up for money?!!
Cause we're getting paid, and everyone is getting paid from both the sig campaign and investment program SO FAR. It's up to everyone to evaluate the website by themselves and make a decision whether to invest or not. It hasn't scammed anyone so far, and therefore it's not immoral to advertise for them. Imho. Smiley

are you sure about that?
There's no right or wrong answer, that's just how I see it. If you find it immoral to advertise a site that MIGHT scam someone, then don't.
I'm not changing my sig unless the site is proven to be a scam. If it is - I will, no matter if they keep paying me for advertising.
Activity: 602

are you sure about that?
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
Payment received  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Activity: 521
Still no word from the signature campaign  Grin

Its is sleep time now. You will have to wait 8-9 hours.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
website down now  Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Still no word from the signature campaign  Grin
Activity: 247
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Update: I have received my 20$ in my account!
P.s. Payment received!
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Thanks for another payment.
This campaign  payment by US$ or BTC?

I joined the day before yesterday,but I do not receive the confirm   email?  Why?
Fixed rate of USD per day, however it's withdrawn to your bitcoin wallet on request. You're paid in dollars what you're due in bitcoins for the rates in OP to add up.
legendary
Activity: 1036
This campaign  payment by US$ or BTC?

I have read they pay in dollars but I'd want to ask if the withdrawals can be done in btc.

Withdraws can be done in BTC.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
This campaign  payment by US$ or BTC?

I have read they pay in dollars but I'd want to ask if the withdrawals can be done in btc.
hsz
Activity: 336
This campaign  payment by US$ or BTC?

I joined the day before yesterday,but I do not receive the confirm   email?  Why?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Got my 3. payment from signature.  Smiley
Activity: 336
DLISK - Next Generation Coin

maybe the admin is busy...
be patient and also send email to admin.. Wink
this time is weekend , maybe dev not have time to deal
Activity: 196
Merit: 100