Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptcominer.com Sig Campaign - Earn up to 0.16 BTC / Daily Payouts - page 2. (Read 44351 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
My signature was changed after day 1, and i received my sig.campain payments daily  Grin. ( This means no one did verify our post count or signatures after registering an account )
I never promoted this scam  (see my sig.) i just collected some free BTC Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I would recommend everyone in this signature campaign to remove they Cryptominer.com signatures. This site is a scam!

legendary
Activity: 1190
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
I haven't received my $6 payout.
In transactions it says processed, but in mail I have a nonsense tx ID and another two mails with this 1000$ super offer .... guess this is beginning of end

Is this the TX 81637163ab2wjd333abdg7adb3yt3d1da ?

https://blockchain.info/en/tx/81637163ab2wjd333abdg7adb3yt3d1da

Cheesy  yes it is.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Guys I can't believe this, if it would get 3% everyday and It would be legit, invest $100K and get $3000 everyday, wohoo no work anymore. Of course this sounds to good too be true, really too good, so It isn't. Don't invest.
Activity: 450
Shame on all of you for promoting an obvious ponzi...
Congratulations to everyone that promoted this scam.

It's not their fault   Grin , they have seen a free  btc and they have joined this sig. campaign.
Of course it is their fault... they aided an obvious ponzi with impossible promises of return. They were very much an active participant in this.

For the signs to have been any clearer, you'd have to write "Cryptcominer is a Ponzi!" using a white paint-marker on the end of a sledgehammer so they could read it as it smashes into their face for impact!

=squeak=
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market

It's not their fault   Grin , they have seen a free  btc and they have joined this sig. campaign.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
In transactions it says processed, but in mail I have a nonsense tx ID and another two mails with this 1000$ super offer .... guess this is beginning of end

This is why you should have been withdrawing daily
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Got several emails for several withdrawals, all with same transaction ID as above... This is not the beginning of the end: it's the end of the end I'm afraid!
legendary
#Free market

Is this the TX 81637163ab2wjd333abdg7adb3yt3d1da ?

https://blockchain.info/en/tx/81637163ab2wjd333abdg7adb3yt3d1da
legendary
Activity: 1190
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Same thing for me, site says that it sent me the money but I didn't receive anything...

I hope this will be corrected.

Doubt will be. But i hope best for you.
legendary
#Free market
Same thing for me, site says that it sent me the money but I didn't receive anything...

I think it is only a ponzi site , and this is the finish.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Edit : For the first two withdrawal it shows their ID, but the last one didn't.
Their calculator states that your "profit" would be $130 on a $100 investment

They obviously have mixed the two up, when Business studies usually have a question regarding the difference between the two in their exams
Correct... $130 profit... a yield of $130, on a deposit of $100... 130%.

=squeak=
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
They are still heavily spamming a "Special offer!!!" investment with a ludicrous rate of return (30% per day) which is a cast-iron sign that a scam such as this is coming to an end.
actually, the rate of return was 130%/day... not 30%/day.

=squeak=

They said a $1000 "investment" yields $1300, that's a 30% profit, and a 1.3x which is 130% return

The fact that they didn't know the difference between "profit" and "return" should have been a red flag
Right... $1000 yields $1300... so, 130%... a 30% profit, would end up $1000 yields $300.

=squeak=

edit: even the site says 130%... "invest" $250, and you get $325 per day.

Their calculator states that your "profit" would be $130 on a $100 investment

They obviously have mixed the two up, when Business studies usually have a question regarding the difference between the two in their exams
legendary
#Free market
withdrawal shows as done, but nothing in my BTC, im about to change sig soon Wink

Good work Wink .
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
withdrawal shows as done, but nothing in my BTC, im about to change sig soon Wink
They are still heavily spamming a "Special offer!!!" investment with a ludicrous rate of return (30% per day) which is a cast-iron sign that a scam such as this is coming to an end.
actually, the rate of return was 130%/day... not 30%/day.

=squeak=

They said a $1000 "investment" yields $1300, that's a 30% profit, and a 1.3x which is 130% return

The fact that they didn't know the difference between "profit" and "return" should have been a red flag
Right... $1000 yields $1300... so, 130%... a 30% profit, would end up $1000 yields $300.

=squeak=

edit: even the site says 130%... "invest" $250, and you get $325 per day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Received email wwith transaction batch but doesn't have my bitcoin address just n/a?
Pages:
Jump to: