Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypterium has held my BTC hostage for almost a month with no end in sight. - page 2. (Read 188 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
First I don't think they are operate in 170 countries (Not even close to 100)
according to ---> https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/crypterium.com?stars=1 they have too many of "unsolved cases" started from last Dec, So you are not the only one and I hope they are not selective scammers.

Unfortunately, the service is centralized and they have your money, so you can only contact the support team and try to open Scam topic.
They may ask you to complete KYC, but if you think that your data is more than $250, I do not advise you to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179
I don't understand what does they mean about appropriate department, even they have a representative here... they are still suggest to contact the support via email and there's no update with it.

my withdrawal of funds, transfer to other wallets was disabled. Help, what can I do? I can only exchange cryptocurrency between my accounts, I cannot withdraw it from the wallet. Writes an error, technical support does not respond for 3 days.

Unfortunately, you will need to contact our security team at [email protected] and send them a screenshot of the error you are receiving. Only they can unlock the feature.

Can you add some proof when you encounter the error messages? Also don't forget to keep update with your problem either resolved or still unsolved, I'll tag the representative here if they're can't fix your problems.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
They still have an active thread and they have a representative that's posting updates and news on their thread[1].

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-crypterium-digital-cryptobank-with-credit-token-open-platform-2214098

You can post this issue there and see if that representative can help you out with this problem that you're dealing with them. I think that he can help you to address it to the "appropriate department" regards to your problem.
Activity: 26
Merit: 6
On December 12th, 2021 I had purchased $250 of BTC in Crypterium on their iPhone app as I have done many times before. When I attempted about an hour later to withdraw my funds to an external wallet, I received a generic error message. I contact Crypterium who asked to see a screenshot, then told me they would be escalating this to the "appropriate department". I enquired further as to what the issue was and they simply said a technical problem and signed off. About a week later I hadn't heard anything back from them, and had tried to withdraw the BTC from their online platform as well, received the same generic error message telling me to contact support. Fast forward to January 5th, 2022 and I still haven't heard from them even after following up numerous times and still can't withdraw my crypto. Any suggestions on what or how to proceed?
Pages:
Jump to: