Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptios - page 3. (Read 3147 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
May 06, 2019, 08:06:37 PM
Thank you theymos for the announcement and the kind words!

I wish you good luck with your business, but you guys might want to take a look at your auto-generated (?) Terms of Service.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
May 06, 2019, 09:30:27 AM
Great to see this group in action ...

Cyrus - you are theMAN Wink

#crysx
Activity: 2324
Merit: 757
May 05, 2019, 05:09:44 PM
You have put the specialties of the company, and that they are taking care of the recovery of the accounts. But it was not clear, at least for me, what other services they are providing to the forum. Is it possible to list all the services they are providing?
Cryptios team are not forum moderators -exept for cyrus- and only provide services of recovery for the Bitcointalk forum and can offer the same services or more to other clients. This is what I also understand.

Is there any possibility of them not only recovering accounts but stopping accounts that were hacked before the legitimate owners complained?
With Cyrus as a team member and forum moderator, Cryptios should have the power to lock suspecious accounts.
I recently recovered my account after six months of inactivity, the process was great fast and smooth. I think they can lock/unlock accounts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
May 05, 2019, 03:55:43 PM
You have put the specialties of the company, and that they are taking care of the recovery of the accounts. But it was not clear, at least for me, what other services they are providing to the forum. Is it possible to list all the services they are providing? Is there any possibility of them not only recovering accounts but stopping accounts that were hacked before the legitimate owners complained?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
May 05, 2019, 02:48:05 PM
BTW If Cryptios are planning to do a local moderation too and you guys need someone with Bulgarian, I'm always availabe Smiley
I can give a hand with Norwegian too, but often Norwegian comes together with Danish and Sweedish ( Scandinavian in general) and there i a bit of a fuss for me.
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
May 05, 2019, 02:12:18 PM
So the moderation is now completely outsourced??
I read the website mentioned in OP, it does not expose the clients it give service to. Is bitcointalk the first and only??
Moderation has not been outsourced.
Activity: 181
Merit: 30
May 05, 2019, 12:26:45 PM
So the moderation is now completely outsourced??
I read the website mentioned in OP, it does not expose the clients it give service to. Is bitcointalk the first and only??
legendary
Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363
May 05, 2019, 08:27:46 AM
Mhhhh... made me think. Maybe we should outsource moderating completely, because this is essentially what this is.
Do you think there is room for another competitor?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
May 02, 2019, 08:01:24 PM
Nice to have you guys and see some new helping hands in here !  Cool

Keep up the good work and job  !   Smiley
copper member
Activity: 763
Merit: 692
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
May 02, 2019, 07:44:04 PM
Hey there guys  Grin

🐱 Now only this guy 👉 Rizzrack is being left out without a word by his team mates ...

I was actually at a loss for words after reading the thread and seeing the feedback from all of you. Have to give a sincere "Thank you Cheesy" . Really feeling pumped up.

Happy posting everyone and see you around  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
May 02, 2019, 06:17:29 PM
 🐱 Now only this guy 👉 Rizzrack is being left out without a word by his team mates Smiley could he be shy at the moment? I wonder how full is the workloads of you guys while doing some ninja skills of disguise. You have completely fooled us for being a Lucky Copper Member for having those avatars.

Now, if we're able to see such users the same as yours then an answer falls respectively on being an employee here 😂 Good Day Fellas!
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
May 02, 2019, 05:28:57 PM
Thank you guys for what you're doing! Hacked accounts was one of the biggest problems on Bitcointalk, it's great to see how things changed in recent months. People finally got chance to get their accounts back. And numbers of recovered accounts looks impressive. Offcourse, I guess there is still lot of work to do.
About this mystery, I had prediction in my mind that Copper Membership with special perks was awarded by admins, but I had no idea why these users are so special. Now it's clear, thank you theymos for this announcement.
copper member
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4065
May 02, 2019, 04:51:16 PM
(Good project sir! I really believe this project is great and it will go to the moon sir! Any bounty or airdrop?
#Joined
Username: LeGaulois) Cheesy Cheesy

Seriously, Good luck to @Cyrus and people working with. Nice to see it creates employment Smiley, I wish you can extend your activity to other customers, and why not ending like IDNow (not sure if the company name is correct)
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
May 02, 2019, 04:19:16 PM
I have mostly usernames
I can scrape (most of) them from BPIP.org if you get me a list, I have a script ready for it.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 115
former Mysterious newbie™
May 02, 2019, 03:47:44 PM
Would it help if I compiled a list with those accounts that were unlocked but are not shown in the seclog?
Please do so Smiley If you can show only the userIDs, I'll make a complete list out of it.

I have mostly usernames, but I’ll try and include the profile links to what I have as well. Will let you both know when it’s done.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
May 02, 2019, 03:06:43 PM
Would it help if I compiled a list with those accounts that were unlocked but are not shown in the seclog?

Yes it is helpful to do so. I will add them to my records and display them publicly for future reference.
LoyceV is professional in working with data, but I would ask you to compile the list for me in the clearest possible way.

I think it's very important to show those unlocked accounts and if Theymos can add the new accounts (to be unlocked) to the SecLog so you won't have to record them separately.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080
May 02, 2019, 02:44:06 PM
I'm assuming that this is paid work are you directly paid via the forum for moderation work too? We definitely need more moderators in the Bitcoin Discussion and other threads in the main Bitcoin area. Its interesting that the amount of accounts that have been recovered is so high but I'm interested in how many have been attempted but rejected for any reason?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
May 02, 2019, 02:41:36 PM
Please do so Smiley If you can show only the userIDs, I'll make a complete list out of it.

How much is the fourm paying for cryptios?
Considering there's a company with 3 employees working on it, I'm curious how much it costs per recovered account.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
May 02, 2019, 02:38:16 PM
I feel like all the fourm money that is spent is 100% transparent in where it goes. How much is the fourm paying for cryptios? If its not transparent, its gotta be pretty close right. 
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
May 02, 2019, 02:29:57 PM
Nice to see some guys working and also take care of the forum !
Is definitely also a big support for theymos and Cyrus and the moderators !
Pages:
Jump to: