Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto adoption - page 3. (Read 1342 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 11:14:08 AM
Crypto adoption can't be easy task in developing countries because they are not even complete digital payment yet Crypto payment is very far. In most of developed countries we have seen Crypto is very popular and these countries also encourage Crypto by regulating it.
maybe because this requires preparation from various aspects, so it requires a process, and they say no for now, this is different from developed countries, where everything is ready
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
December 01, 2018, 10:48:42 AM
If crypto does gain massive adoption and you are able to pay for things in crypto, there would be less of a reason for people to cash out into fiat. How would government collect taxes from crypto gains then? Also, if something like ETH becomes big, how is the government gonna stop people from making pyramids, ponzis, and scams in general?
Crypto adoption were heading to be known and the governments i think would do something inorder that they can benefit in every bitcoin or cryptocurrency transactions.In my opinion maybe the merchants is their start ups,pretty sure everything will follow.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
December 01, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
We do really go fast lately on adoption. I have seen Ohio state news first which is great that a state in USA (one of the biggest finance countries in the world with UK and China) started to accept bitcoin like an official payment method.

After that I just saw that NASDAQ and NYSE aims to start bitcoin ETF on their platform so people could buy and sell depending on the price of bitcoin, which will bring in a lot of money and volume into our market.

I know we were hoping for adoption like "I can now go and get a loaf of bread with bitcoin" type but I guess bitcoin is much bigger in commodity market now compared to currency market and that is why we are seeing rapid adoption in bitcoin at higher levels first before we can see it in lower places. That is still a great news considering it will make it a lot more legit this way.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
November 30, 2018, 01:13:56 PM
Crypto adoption can't be easy task in developing countries because they are not even complete digital payment yet Crypto payment is very far. In most of developed countries we have seen Crypto is very popular and these countries also encourage Crypto by regulating it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 11:21:30 AM
it is the good thing to adopt crypto babies because it is the best passive income in easy way and there is no tress in this business but we must keep calm and do the work.
Activity: 13
November 30, 2018, 10:42:28 AM
Pahoo
Activity: 25
November 30, 2018, 10:40:56 AM
I think when the world will experience another financial crisis, everyone will recognize cryptocurrency as a secure mean of payment. Apart from that, delicate cryptocurrencies need adequate regulations from the government otherwise they will become centralized. Then cryptocurrency will lose its attractiveness for people. I consider that cryptocurrency should become an alternative mass adopted payment method to fiat in order not to lose its advantages.   
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
November 30, 2018, 10:35:05 AM
They will not easily adopt cryptocurrencies because of its risks. They will start adopting it if they gain prior knowledge about it. We should find a way where the people will believe to the importance of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 30, 2018, 09:09:16 AM
If crypto does gain massive adoption and you are able to pay for things in crypto, there would be less of a reason for people to cash out into fiat. How would government collect taxes from crypto gains then? Also, if something like ETH becomes big, how is the government gonna stop people from making pyramids, ponzis, and scams in general?

Through buying of goods, it already has a tax. Therefore when someone buys then the must be there. There are a lot of things in where the government can get tax, the transparency is the key but the government is not really transparent. Crypto users wnted something new.
Activity: 700
November 30, 2018, 06:10:54 AM
TAXES! this is why government dont like cryptocurrency.
As it is very hard to get the transaction details and people can overcome the tax law.
How can a country survive and develop their mainland if there will be no taxes, nor enough taxes to collect?
We are living in crypto whose the transaction are not traceable to whom and from who the money from!
It’s good to pay taxes, but in a country where the government is very corrupt, the taxes you’re paying will make no sense because those in power will keep on with embezzling public funds and make away with it and there will still be nothing done against them. I’m not going to mention names of countries, but I think one of the reasons some people like Bitcoin is because their government is corrupt.

But we all know that nevertheless they embezzle the funds, they also make it worth for some citizens. Public projects are seen but you know there are lots the country needs. Paying taxes is one of paying the ones serving you food, serving you on your municipal halls. Basically, taxes SHOULD GO BACK TO YOU. If not, there's something wrong about what your government do.
Activity: 1
November 30, 2018, 02:20:30 AM
TAXES! this is why government dont like cryptocurrency.
As it is very hard to get the transaction details and people can overcome the tax law.
How can a country survive and develop their mainland if there will be no taxes, nor enough taxes to collect?
We are living in crypto whose the transaction are not traceable to whom and from who the money from!
It’s good to pay taxes, but in a country where the government is very corrupt, the taxes you’re paying will make no sense because those in power will keep on with embezzling public funds and make away with it and there will still be nothing done against them. I’m not going to mention names of countries, but I think one of the reasons some people like Bitcoin is because their government is corrupt.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 04:04:40 AM
If cryptocurrency will be  legalized in all countries and around the world, I am sure that the government of each country will find a way to check all transactions and each government will come up with new laws related to cryptocurrency, therefore fraudsters and other people who will cheat on people and will not pay taxes, governments will catch and governments will write them fines or will put them in to jail. Already, every government is struggling with different fraudsters who are connected with cryptocurrency, so this is a matter of time when the governments will find the newest easiest ways to detect fraudsters.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 03:47:10 AM
Government can force the exchange site to pay taxes, government is smart it always finds the way to collect taxes. Government also can make a regulations for cryptocurrency like anyone who make a transactions in it country should use certain app. But honestly government which only depend on taxation is a looser. Government is an organization which should can be self sufficient and even can support their citizens prosperity. Government should build strong industries that can support the country economy.
Activity: 504
November 28, 2018, 08:41:27 PM
the government can collect crypto taxes by making its own Crypto legitimate in the country,

maybe the government can collect 0.01% to 1% tax for each transaction or it can be a certain amount.

the government can also stop people who make pyramids, ponzi, and fraud by broadcasting it on media such as TV and newspapers, but it depends on the individual, whether they want to obey or not
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 08:37:04 PM
There are many ways to collect taxes. For institutional investors, it is easy to follow the owner of the portfolio. Or the banks probably will store btc like fiat. Or maybe during buying or selling things.
but is it the biggest tax the government gets from someone's income? if many people use bitcoin for their salary, then what is the state of the country's economy then ? that's our concern now. why adoption is slow because the government is trying to stop bitcoin in any way so that the government does not lose
Activity: 560
November 28, 2018, 07:41:03 PM
It will take a lot of time before crypto-currencies are accepted / legalized all over the world, so it’s hard to answer your questions. But I can assume that within each country, there will be its own rules, laws, and its attitude to the account of crypto-currencies.
You are absolutely right because if there are no regulations governing crypto currencies it will be difficult, we are waiting whether next year there will be many countries that make regulations for the use of crypto currencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 07:11:20 PM
It will take a lot of time before crypto-currencies are accepted / legalized all over the world, so it’s hard to answer your questions. But I can assume that within each country, there will be its own rules, laws, and its attitude to the account of crypto-currencies.
Yes it would take time to legalized for many countries. So I believe in the upcoming years there would be more adoptions could happen
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 05:22:51 PM
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 28, 2018, 04:02:21 PM
To get tax from Crypto is very simple. Governments can levy taxes on exchanges in their own country. Also, they can be taxed directly on the Crypto payment application as easily as possible. There are many ways for the government to levy taxes on users and to own Altcoins.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
November 28, 2018, 03:17:56 PM
There are many ways to collect taxes. For institutional investors, it is easy to follow the owner of the portfolio. Or the banks probably will store btc like fiat. Or maybe during buying or selling things.
Yes this things is being use not in a city or a country but it being use now all over the world, if you go to some shop of any country and you ask about bitcoin buying selling goods shops they will show you plenty of, so there is no need to be worry as time passing bitcoin adoption is getting at bigger range and soon it is gona be one of the most adopted currency and best investment all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: