Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto advice for newbie - page 4. (Read 4147 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 08:54:52 AM
The best crypto advice for newbie is to always do your own research and try studying and watch a lot of video in participating in bounty campaign such as social campaign, signature campaign and etc. I would suggest you to participate so you can earn money without investing. In that way, you can use your earnings to try yourself in investing and trading without wasting a single bit of a money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 08:52:28 AM
the thing to do for beginners is to learn and understand the intricacies of the crypto world and in investing or following the gift of a project you must be patient and not easily influenced by many negative news circulating in various countries.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 08:49:08 AM
Be a trader in cryptocurrency. bcse it can make u rich for a short time than others
before you play trading, make sure that you have good knowledge about it. you can learn from internet. there are many sources discuss about those Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 08:41:51 AM
I think that's a great idea. After all, who else will help beginners, as not an experienced cryptonsultant. Therefore, I think it is not bad to introduce such an idea. Over time, let's see if it's working. Is there any reason.
Activity: 616
September 17, 2018, 08:41:31 AM
There is only one advice, give a lot of time to studying crypto-currencies and projects before investing in projects, because such projects as now are on the forum very often just a scam, know how to tell the truth from lies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 08:38:01 AM
The best advice one can give to someone who is new to cryptos is that they should spend as much time as the can learning about the space. Start slow, because everyone gets burned once; just to reduce the severity of the damage.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 17, 2018, 08:33:20 AM
be more patient and careful is the main key to learning the cryptocurrency world well. the unstable crypto market makes many people panic and do wrong things like a panic sales. therefore, it will make the crypto prices are getting down in the market. As a beginner, we also need to learn to understand and analyze the market well.
Activity: 8
September 17, 2018, 08:18:50 AM
The best you do as a beginner is to read more about crypto. You can find so many articles in the internet that will surely help you in your journey in crypto world. Never forget to seek advice and help from professionals and experts regarding cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
September 17, 2018, 08:18:19 AM
My advice for a newbie in this crypto is you should have patience untill you become successful in this cryto. Being a newbie is not so easy to get or joining into the bounty, signature, twitter campaign and etc. More post untill you can join campaigns.
Activity: 84
September 17, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
for beginners, u need to learn some basics of encryption. this requires a process. In the meantime, you'd better invest only in Bitcoin, which is the most reliable coin. You'd better start with a small investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 08:02:18 AM
The beginner was indeed rash in making decisions, it was only when he entered the market that he felt tempted by what was seen in the beginning so that it was uncontrolled and lust.
Patience and mental preparedness are important, there needs to be positive thinking, good speculators to avoid falling.

For beginners, it is first of all necessary to acquire new knowledge. Only because of this they can earn on crypto-currencies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 17, 2018, 07:34:47 AM
The only one you should know if you want to invest in any project or altcoins, better to check their whitepaper and the team, FUD and scam all around in the crypto, and don't forget  send your private key to anyone.
Activity: 490
September 17, 2018, 07:31:23 AM
I would advise newcomers to still consider altcoins for short or medium term. Now is an excellent opportunity to enter the cryptbox at great prices
Activity: 33
September 17, 2018, 07:25:49 AM
Have you decided to start your coding business? There is no doubt that cryptocurrency is an exciting market for investors, but unfortunately, success does not happen easily. Understanding and researching crypto are important things that you need to be careful before you start trading.

Activity: 82
September 17, 2018, 07:10:59 AM
What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

During current market conditions you can day trade. You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
Today the forum has been updated and now needs to be upgraded to a small member. Need a little Merit, for the novice, it is more trouble than before, but. You can take a look and learn.
Activity: 98
September 17, 2018, 07:06:37 AM
I do not know your knowledge. but if you are really a beginner I suggest to study first or exchange ideas with other members to go deeper.
Activity: 57
September 17, 2018, 07:05:57 AM
for me my advice is just fill up forms and do bounty if you are newbie and understand how to earn free coins and tokens then if you have more of it you can do marketing then invest for your own risk  Grin good luck mate
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
September 17, 2018, 06:59:40 AM
Well, I'm also still learning about this. Based on my experience, for newbies, it is better to:
1. It is better to learn first about the crypto, forum, and other things
2. Know more about the coins and tokens
3. Learn and get more knowledge about investment and trading
4. learn by experience from other members
5. Learning by doing
After we are ready enough, we can start investing or trading
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 17, 2018, 06:28:50 AM
suggestions for newbies like you who have just known cryptocurrency you should be able to find out and find out what kind of cryptocurrency information is and as much as possible to be able to learn the advantages and disadvantages that occur in cryptocurrency so you can find out how to get benefits from cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: