Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Airdrop Sharing - page 4. (Read 878 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 6
June 20, 2022, 01:31:23 PM
Yes, that seems to be the case, because with the current conditions there are only a few airdrops worth participating in,
while waiting for the market to recover it's better to join the bounty than just join the airdrop,
I think it will show results compared to just joining the airdrop
I think your suggestion is very good, but the current Bounty is also not so good that every participant who wants to join it must also look at it carefully and even a good bounty is also very quickly closed so that late participants no longer have place and have to move to another again.
I found a good bounty. There is one at candlelabsdotorg. I earned 25k CNDL, so I know they pay out. As to airdrops, I haven't seen any good ones since 1inch and UNI.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
June 18, 2022, 02:03:44 PM
No one is safe for now even airdrop would not pay participants currently the entire market is affected so no reasonable company will run airdrop presently. From my point of view airdrop is another part of project promotion none will run a promotion seeing that the market is down will not caught much attention. This will be after all the market stress is off.
No good airdrops when the market is on a slow day. Even on a normal day, airdrop usually doesn't give out good reward because there is no free lunch. If something was too easy to get then it was worthless. If you want to make your effort worthwhile, start doing bounty works like signature campaigns, article and content.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
June 18, 2022, 10:59:32 AM

Does airdrop still giving money? It's been a long time since I participated on it but took some little rewards though that's why I stopped. I still think airdrop isn't worth it anymore, so why there are people still asking about it?

Despite of what you just said, I think I agree with you since it's different unlike before where we do have less competitors in participating airdrops but as time goes by more people are discovering about this and some of them are only focused on finding a worthy airdrop which I find abusive to the market because they spam just to get the rewards.

99% of all airdrop are indeed a complete waste of time and will just give you useless coins that you will never be able to trade on a trusted exchange. However, there are still a few airdrops that have value (last year you had a couple of them including the uniswap airdrop). You need to look for them and put some time in it, but it can be worth it!
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
June 18, 2022, 10:10:29 AM
Anyone has any airdrop to share right now?

The market is so bad right now, it would be great to get free airdrop and wait for it to pamp!
2022 is different from 2019 or 2020, because back in the year airdrops could really make us able to buy something valuable,
but now of course we find it difficult to find airdrops like UNI or others,
but indeed airdrops have become a important thing in a project, so we can always look for it
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
June 18, 2022, 07:20:03 AM
Yes, that seems to be the case, because with the current conditions there are only a few airdrops worth participating in,
while waiting for the market to recover it's better to join the bounty than just join the airdrop,
I think your suggestion is very good, but the current Bounty is also not so good that every participant who wants to join it must also look at it carefully and even a good bounty is also very quickly closed so that late participants no longer have place and have to move to another again.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
June 18, 2022, 04:50:47 AM
I don't think the current airdrop can bring joy to the masses; only a few big projects can bring such joy. For example, UNISWAP, OP,... but not everyone can access them with the criteria they set. I see now that forms like Testnet also provide an opportunity for users looking to get bounties in this market by interacting with the project more. However, at this stage, there are not many new projects that really provide assurance. Maybe we will have to wait more time to see new trends take place, and then the money will be pushed into the market activities that will be easier to obtain.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 18, 2022, 01:48:33 AM
Currently I very rarely find a good airdrop, so I am not interested in following the airdrop project and in telegram there are actually very many airdrops that we can find but for those with potential, of course, we rarely get it, with the current market situation I think following the airdrop project will not get maximum results, but if you are sure that on telegram and twitter you can which way is indeed promising.
Since the market condition is like this now, where everything is dumping it also affects airdrop, I think. That's quite true actually, it's hard to get a good result from airdrops, like from ten out of airdrops that you followed the possibility of them being good is maybe only around 1-2.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
June 17, 2022, 09:17:49 PM
Currently I very rarely find a good airdrop, so I am not interested in following the airdrop project and in telegram there are actually very many airdrops that we can find but for those with potential, of course, we rarely get it, with the current market situation I think following the airdrop project will not get maximum results, but if you are sure that on telegram and twitter you can which way is indeed promising.
Since the market condition is like this now, where everything is dumping it also affects airdrop, I think. That's quite true actually, it's hard to get a good result from airdrops, like from ten out of airdrops that you followed the possibility of them being good is maybe only around 1-2.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 17, 2022, 06:44:29 PM
Money is not available by airdrop like before. In my opinion, there is no benefit in airdrop now. This is because of the fact that at the time of airdrop, the time wasted and now there are comparatively more people working.
Does airdrop still giving money? It's been a long time since I participated on it but took some little rewards though that's why I stopped. I still think airdrop isn't worth it anymore, so why there are people still asking about it?

Despite of what you just said, I think I agree with you since it's different unlike before where we do have less competitors in participating airdrops but as time goes by more people are discovering about this and some of them are only focused on finding a worthy airdrop which I find abusive to the market because they spam just to get the rewards.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
June 17, 2022, 04:48:56 AM
Anyone has any airdrop to share right now?

The market is so bad right now, it would be great to get free airdrop and wait for it to pamp!
If there is a proposal next time, I think it is better to participate and use more with Metamask Swap because I think they will have an airdrop soon. According to the information I received, it looks like this will be the biggest airdrop in the crypto space, similar to some people who have received airdrops from UNI, 1INCH, DXDY, OP, etc. Then this will also be an airdrop that will make many people happy.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
June 17, 2022, 03:01:26 AM
Money is not available by airdrop like before. In my opinion, there is no benefit in airdrop now. This is because of the fact that at the time of airdrop, the time wasted and now there are comparatively more people working.
The rewards were maybe not lucrative anymore as before but I  think it is still possible to earn something on them like a couple of bucks and that is still better than nothing at all. At least you are still being paid for an effort that is not really felt by you because airdrops are an easy thing to do.

You will just like and share the post of the project and that's it, you can now earn a token. If you think this is just a waste of time then fine, you are free to ignore them, no one is forced anyway in the first place to do an airdrop but before we hate them let us realize that we also started on them by the time that we are still a newbie on earning a crypto.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
June 16, 2022, 11:01:18 AM
Actually, you don't need to be confused about looking for airdrops because currently airdrops are available on many social media such as Twitter, Facebook, etc., besides that you can also visit several websites. instead of joining the airdrop, why don't you try your luck at the bounty? I think it's better while waiting for the market to recover
I agree with you and its much better to join a bounty than an airdrop,
the current airdrop can be said that deserves to be followed not as much as it used to be,
so it would be a waste to waste time participating in the airdrop because it won't necessarily result in it
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 16, 2022, 06:58:56 AM
Activity: 2352
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 16, 2022, 06:27:58 AM
He started promoting his business with the free offers of airdrop users cryptocurrency airdrop works the same way crypto platforms need to be well followed before airdrop. Most airdrops are currently scammed and lost after a while therefore, we have to go ahead by analyzing the market well.
What are you talking about? who started Promoting His business with free offers?  of Airdrop?

I don't understand what you are saying here?

maybe you are in different thread posting and this is not what you tend to answer  .

Actually, you don't need to be confused about looking for airdrops because currently airdrops are available on many social media such as Twitter, Facebook, etc., besides that you can also visit several websites. instead of joining the airdrop, why don't you try your luck at the bounty? I think it's better while waiting for the market to recover
Indeed that airdrop is in every social media now , but the problem is that are those airdrops are worth trying and spending time?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
June 16, 2022, 06:24:55 AM

It is true that it is very easy now to find information about airdrops, there are so many groups on Telegram or other social media that share
information about airdrops. But in my experience, airdrops now rarely give satisfactory results, so it's just a waste of our time if it makes money
through airdrops. Because there are so many ways in the crypto world that we can make more money than following airdrops. One of them is
by following the bounty, or it can also invest in several potential coins and holding until the market recovers. Although both options are risky,
the payoff is better than spending time following airdrops. After all, most of the tokens I get from airdrops are shitcoins that are hard to sell
and not a few end up being scams, so in my experience really my time was wasted by following the airdrops.
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
June 16, 2022, 06:05:15 AM
Maybe you were looking from trusted site or platform, either from reputable user on the forum. Well i will say i have a very terrible experience with airdrops so i have withdrawn my attention from participating on free airdrops token reason because you could easily be scammed from it or compromised your wallet while trying to claim your rewards, I have learnt a great lesion from it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
June 16, 2022, 05:28:32 AM
No one is safe for now even airdrop would not pay participants currently the entire market is affected so no reasonable company will run airdrop presently. From my point of view airdrop is another part of project promotion none will run a promotion seeing that the market is down will not caught much attention. This will be after all the market stress is off.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
June 16, 2022, 04:52:38 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
June 16, 2022, 03:43:00 AM
I'm not sure if you've seen the change over time in this area, but I do see the concept of airdrops becoming more and more distinct. When the simple tasks through the bot link have gradually degraded and brought garbage, I see there are new ways like early participation in testnet or going with platforms for retroactive enjoyment, but nothing is easy or difficult for these ways. I also find the airdrops coming from some CEX quite interesting, although not too exciting, but they can also ease the current tension in the market. In addition, this is also a site https://dropsearn.com/ where I see a lot of ways to make money in this market. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
June 16, 2022, 01:33:44 AM
He started promoting his business with the free offers of airdrop users cryptocurrency airdrop works the same way crypto platforms need to be well followed before airdrop. Most airdrops are currently scammed and lost after a while therefore, we have to go ahead by analyzing the market well.
Pages:
Jump to: