Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto analyst peter brandt bitcoin will reach $100000 - page 2. (Read 200 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
If you have something that does not inflate, and there will never be more of this thing and it cannot be stolen and isn't a niche item like a baseball card that only some people value, and if that thing is a currency you can spend, then Yes, It is right to believe that Bitcoin could reach $100,000 or even more. in my opinion Bitcoin will rise in value forever compared to fiat dollars and will rise forever in relation to all human work effort value for all time. It's beautiful to watch fiat currencies against BTC. It's definitely starting to punch a hole through a certain ceiling.
Activity: 50
Merit: 5
I rarely believe in cycles, he talked about Bitcoin narratives in that article but didn’t mention what,
All products and services are about the use cases, if the use cases support a long term view and the demand is growing,
then the price will up long term, cycles seem to me are easily broken without such market support
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Peter Brandt
‏Verified account @PeterLBrandt

#Cryptomaniacs - Go to this link immediately for
1. My latest Factor #Bitcoin live video, explaining the path I think #BTC could take to $100,000
2. A one-time 83% discount on a 3-mo. subscription to all @BitcoinLive1 content
3. $49 offer ends Monday[
/quote]

https://twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/1203481812128948224

I really don't understand why he need subscription charge. Lol.

As much as we respect these so called experts here, still all we can do is wait for the next block halving next year and have more patience. The price will eventually go on a next bullish cycle, no need to cop out money just to be able to see Peter's prediction, just saying.
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
Crypto Analyst Peter Brandt came onto to BitcoinLive with his latest prediction. He claims that BTC price could reach it’s all-time high i.e. $100,000 or above.

Take a look here: https://coinpedia.org/news/crypto-analyst-peter-brandt-btc-will-reach-100000/

Let me know your point of view on this?
Pages:
Jump to: