Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Arbitrage between 33 exchanges, 180+ coins supported - page 2. (Read 27278 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
how much price your bot ?
guaranteed system work or nor guaranteed
guaranteed system work system profitable
not responded is OP not answer in here or PM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is this still available ?

Contacting you by email
Activity: 196
The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO
Is this legit? Any feedback on this product ?

Seeing as how this thread hasn't been posted in,

in a long time, therefore the information is likely stale by now.

Some of the exchanges on the OP list of exchanges are no longer trading.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Is this legit? Any feedback on this product ?
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
Any feedback regarding the 2 bots mention in this thread?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
This website has 3 main functions:

• You can use it to find Arbitrage opportunities between 15 exchanges.
  • You can use it to find the Best price in the market to buy or sell any cryptocurrency.
  • If you didn't find any Arbitrage opportunity, you can still profit by creating your own arbitrage opportunity, the bot will show you where to create a buy order, if that buy order got executed You can immediately sell at another market where the buy price is higher.

Features:
  • Support of 15 Cryptocurrency exchanges.
  • 180 coins supported, updated regularly.
  • An Algorithm that takes into consideration both orderbook depth and volume.
  • Option to scan Multiple Pairs at once.
  • Option to set both volume and minimum profit.

Supported Exchanges:
Allcoin, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Btc38, Btc-e, Bter, Bx.in.th, Cex.io, Coin-swap, Cryptsy, Exmo, Hitbtc, Kraken, Poloniex, Bitcoin.co.id, Melotic.

Notes:
Fees are not included when calculating Arbitrage because some exchanges apply different fees depending on the trading volume, so you just have to set the Minimum profit input to be greater than > (BUY_FEE + SELL_FEE).
This bot doesn't auto trade, it gives you trading info and you buy/sell on your own.
Before you make any buying/selling decision based on the bot information, read the Help! section to learn about the risks of arbitrage trading and the best practice use of this bot.

For more on how this bot works, watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aNBGt0dNRg

E-mail: [email protected]

If you are interested in this bot, send me an email.

Update:
  • Dropped support for Coin-swap since they are shutting down, and I've added this exchange : Bitcoin.co.id
  • New exchange added: Melotic.com
  • Number of supported exchanges : 16

What's the URL of this website?

I've built something similar: www.coin-analytics.com
Maybe we can share the code.

Best Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Update 2:

New exchange added: http://melotic.com , So in total, This bot supports 16 exchanges.

This site just for (send money internationally) Huh
Activity: 27
Update 2:

New exchange added: http://melotic.com , So in total, This bot supports 16 exchanges.
You might want to have a look at Cryptoine as replacement for Coin Swap.
Will try you Bot, looks interesting.

Thank you for your suggestion. Cryptoine seems to have low volume at this moment, so adding it will not be of any use for Arbitrage.
Instead of Cryptoine, I've added http://bitcoin.co.id and I'll add more soon.
Activity: 224
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
You might want to have a look at Cryptoine as replacement for Coin Swap.
Will try you Bot, looks interesting.
Update 1:

Seems like coin-swap is shutting down, therefore I will delete it from supported exchanges and I'll replace it with another exchange.

If you have any suggestions on which exchanges I should add next, please post your suggestions as a comment and I will see if I can add it.

Also if you're having any issue with the trial license key above, try this new one: 79cb5367d7ca0991

2017 Update.

This website has 3 main functions:

• You can use it to find Arbitrage opportunities between 15 exchanges. (update: Now it supports 33 exchanges.)
  • You can use it to find the Best price in the market to buy or sell any cryptocurrency.
  • If you didn't find any Arbitrage opportunity, you can still profit by creating your own arbitrage opportunity, the bot will show you where to create a buy order, if that buy order got executed You can immediately sell at another market where the buy price is higher.

Features:
  • Support of 15 Cryptocurrency exchanges. (Update: Now it supports 33 exchanges.)
  • 180 coins supported, updated regularly. (Update: More supported coins added)
  • An Algorithm that takes into consideration both orderbook depth and volume.
  • Option to scan Multiple Pairs at once.
  • Option to set both volume and minimum profit.

Supported Exchanges:(Updated)
Gemini, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Btc38, Btc-e, Bter, Bx.in.th, Cex.io, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Exmo, Hitbtc, Kraken, Poloniex, Bitcoin Indonesia, Yunbi, Quoine, Gatecoin, Coinsquare, Quadrigacx, Yobit, C-cex, Therocktrading, Bloombit, Gdax, Bitmex, Southxchange, Bitmarket, Vircurex, Tuxexchange, Allcoin, Novaexchange.

Notes:
Fees are not included when calculating Arbitrage because some exchanges apply different fees depending on the trading volume, so you just have to set the Minimum profit input to be greater than > (BUY_FEE + SELL_FEE).
This bot doesn't auto trade, it gives you trading info and you buy/sell on your own.
Before you make any buying/selling decision based on the bot information, read the Help! section to learn about the risks of arbitrage trading and the best practice use of this bot.

For more on how this bot works, watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aNBGt0dNRg (Old Video.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cPpJ0WnvNc (New Video.)

Update:
  • Dropped support for Coin-swap since they are shutting down, and I've added this exchange : Bitcoin.co.id
  • New exchange added: Melotic.com
  • Number of supported exchanges : 16

Update 2:
  • Number of supported exchange: 33
  • Added new video.

Update 3:
  • New version released: Version 2.1
  • Support for more exchanges

Update 4 (Nov, 2017):
  • I've been working on a new version 3.0 for more than 8 months now, version 3.0 will get released soon.
  • This new version is miles ahead of version 2.1, you can expect more powerful functions and support for more exchanges etc.

If you are interested in this bot, send me an email. I don't login that often into my bitcointalk account, so you have higher chance hearing from me if you sent me an email than leaving a comment here.

For faster response, send an email to both of these emails:

[email protected]
[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: