Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Art Gallery - Manchester, UK - page 4. (Read 15123 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
May 03, 2016, 09:31:17 AM
This is freaking awesome. I'd fly over to Manchester to attend this. Any set date or plans?

Awesome! I am planning the event for either late this year (Nov, Dec) or early next year (Jan, Feb) and will be looking at hosting the event at the same  venue as CoinFestUK (Madlab).

If anyone has any suggestions or would like to help me organise the event, send me a PM.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
May 03, 2016, 05:35:19 AM
This is freaking awesome. I'd fly over to Manchester to attend this. Any set date or plans?
legendary
May 03, 2016, 04:32:06 AM
Loving the idea for this event for Art. Love art myself depending on what type of art it is and design and style. Ill be sure down for the event depending on times dates etc but an art event would be cool.

Thanks, I have had alot of positive feedback from crypto/bitcoin artists which is good. I am trying to get an idea of budget I will need don't think it will be too much but want to make the event right.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
May 02, 2016, 02:08:23 PM
Loving the idea for this event for Art. Love art myself depending on what type of art it is and design and style. Ill be sure down for the event depending on times dates etc but an art event would be cool.
legendary
May 02, 2016, 10:12:21 AM
Hey guys,

I have been speaking with crypto/bitcoin artists from around the world with an idea to bring a crypto/bitcoin art gallery to Manchester, UK as a 1 or 2 day event to showcase their amazing work.

Alot of the artists I have spoken to have said they would love to be part of this event and show/allow me to show their work at the event.

I am planning on hosting the event near the end of this year / early next year (We have CoinFestUK 2017 in April next year!)

This thread will grow as my plans progress.

Website CryptoArtGallery.org
Twitter twitter.com/CryptoArtEvent
Pages:
Jump to: