Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTO ARTIST sharing and exploring with Bitcointalk - page 4. (Read 1379 times)

1Dq
copper member
Activity: 459
Merit: 1338
Bitcoin Artist
What are your thoughts on crypto art so far?
I really liked the 2nd style. The only thing that I didn't like about it, was having two different textures (the blending part for BTCitcoin and everything else, is a bit weird [unnatural x natural]).
- For what it's worth, it's a cool effect (just not my style).
That gif is derived from "The Bitcoin Miner" piece and the Bitcoin itself was made using 23 Karat golden leafs. It certainly makes the texture look a bit alien in contrast to acrylics, but I felt that it should. Bitcoin in today's world IS that unique.

Anyway, thanks for the likes guys, there's more on the way.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
What are your thoughts on crypto art so far?
I really liked the 2nd style. The only thing that I didn't like about it, was having two different textures (the blending part for BTCitcoin and everything else, is a bit weird [unnatural x natural]).
- For what it's worth, it's a cool effect (just not my style).

What themes should me and other artists explore, are memes in pop-art form a thing?
You can try having few of those but I think you should continue with the 2nd style (from this thread) instead.

I loved Pict 1 and 3     they are very good  especially  the 3rd 
In other words, you liked all of them Wink

Pic 1 = Pic 4
Pic 2 = Pic 3
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
I loved Pict 1 and 3     they are very good  especially  the 3rd 
1Dq
copper member
Activity: 459
Merit: 1338
Bitcoin Artist
Hello everybody.
I’m a MFA painter and have in the past year become swallowed by the whole crypto thing. I bought a marginal amount of BTC, read and watch about it but most of all I draw and paint, which is what I do best.

I’m excited to be here in what I believe to be the beginning of the big transaction change. I want to be part of its transformation and the positive, ever witty and dynamic network of people.
This is why I am here - I want to show you how far I got and ask you if you would help me on my way forward.

I love exploring various styles and techniques, and the crypto world has all the motifs I need. So far I’ve explored a couple using real golden and silver leafs to add an edge to the visuals. Gold and Bitcoin just seem natural. Also, making gifs all day.

What are your thoughts on crypto art so far? There’s more and more pieces and artifacts out there. I intend to make mine as proper as possible, but what is a good crypto piece for you? What themes should me and other artists explore, are memes in pop-art form a thing?

I wish to form myself as a crypto artist with your participation. As a return favor I’m sure visualising some of your ideas might be worth your effort!
Anyway, it’s good to be here, I hope we strike a debate, cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: