Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto as universal means of exchange - page 3. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 05:48:33 PM
Yes I can say with all confidence that the crypto is the means of exchange that will be used in the future, it's going to take over from the conventional currency but the issue of how the illiterates will be able to use crypto still seems unrealistic because without knowing how to read and write it'll be hard to use the phone with internet for cryptocurrency as means of exchange
Activity: 336
November 02, 2018, 04:05:26 PM
All cryptocurrency enthusiasts hoping crypto become global means of exchange, it sounds cool though but I was just thinking about how the illiterates going to be able to use crypto too. I mean what are the features which can be introduced to streamline the illiterates into the system?

When it comes to money there is nothing like illiteracy, every one is conscious of money features. The ability to use digital system like computer and phones is the major thing we should consider. Thanks
That's right but this is not the conventional money (Fiat)..  To use cryptocurrency you must have access to internet and be able to use smartphones which apparently you'll need to be able to read and write to effectively utilize the idea of peer to peer payment
Activity: 209
July 13, 2018, 08:01:45 AM
For sure, because it sell my Crypto coin at any point in time, that i don't even know who is buying it, base on that, i only know the exchange used to sell, even when buying, still the same process, which we can see the transaction as a universal exchange.
Activity: 238
July 13, 2018, 07:55:35 AM
Current situation predicts that crypto seems to be such convertible means of exchange as money once ever. And this fact is making us believing that crypto will be developing for so long.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 03:37:51 AM
Crypto will replace our current money in the far future I think. Its independence and security will make people sure in necessity to use it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 10:41:08 AM
All cryptocurrency enthusiasts hoping crypto become global means of exchange, it sounds cool though but I was just thinking about how the illiterates going to be able to use crypto too. I mean what are the features which can be introduced to streamline the illiterates into the system?
As far as I know, there is no an application on cryptocurrency project that provides solutions for illiterate users
I think, one way to provide a solution for them is the guide features on the wallet app, developers can create guides using pictures or visualizations to help them
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
So you are concern to illiterate people? If the government are concern with them this will be easy to solved because government must help them to become literate,how? The Government must make a program to introduce the crypto gradually, they must send expert people to help them or teach them to become literate someday.
Activity: 406
June 12, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
Well in my own opinion, crytocurrencies will really have a potential to be a global means of exchange, and you are concern about illiterates? well, they can still use crypto without much having to have more knowledge about it, i mean, thats what we do for them, we make them understand by means of exchange, transactions. all they have to do is just spend or purchase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 10:20:29 AM
Cryptocurrency is actually becoming the universal means of exchange. Global transactions have started taking place gradually with the use of cryptocurrency. It might not have been that significant but the truth remains that, this evolution has come to stay and people will all get used to it with time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 12, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

When it comes to money there is nothing like illiteracy, every one is conscious of money features. The ability to use digital system like computer and phones is the major thing we should consider. Thanks
Activity: 396
June 12, 2018, 10:13:46 AM
The question you are talking about is very interesting. Now it is really troublesome to operate cryptocurrencies, but I think that these difficulties will be solved in the future development! I think the phone can solve these problems in the future!
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 03:55:17 AM
Uhhh illiterates are scattered throughout altcoin discussion?

kidding aside, as the world economy progress as well as the cryptocurrency, I think illiterates can be brought in as well. I mean only the indigenous people are off the grid, poor people that are in cities can be easily introduced to the system. But in some cases, third world countries like mine, governments are starting to help these kind of people to connect with us and the world.
Activity: 279
June 12, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
I can’t say anything about features which you mean, but I agree that cryptocurrencies and BC at all will be the key to our future. With the help of it we could be able to solve come global problems.
Activity: 336
May 03, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: