Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bad Exchanges - page 19. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
March 23, 2020, 10:50:31 AM
~~~
It will be really hard to trust new exchange projects this days, apart from emirex exchange which has good trading volume upon been a new exchange I haven't seen a new one working so damn good like emirex exchange, it makes me feel like most new exchanges are all scams
yeah the point is do not believe in the new exchange even though the exchange has a good volume still it can be manipulated by the developer himself so as much as possible avoid new exchanges because it can lead to fraud.

There are still popular exchanges that we still believe today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
March 23, 2020, 10:30:52 AM
I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day
It will be really hard to trust new exchange projects this days, apart from emirex exchange which has good trading volume upon been a new exchange I haven't seen a new one working so damn good like emirex exchange, it makes me feel like most new exchanges are all scams
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
March 23, 2020, 06:32:21 AM
Thank you very much for the information. I would like everyone to write about their experience and forum users do not make such mistakes.
Yes, and everyone must have experience with the four exchanges, because the four exchanges have also been around for a long time, though not too long ago, and I have never been deceived by all of those exchanges, because I only use them once.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
March 23, 2020, 06:06:58 AM
I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day

It is good that you made a share of the list of bad exchanges you have been through based on your own experience. It is very nice that a member just like you do make an effort to inform all us here about those bad exchanges for us to be aware about it. I have not been into such exchanges you have put in the list but I will make an effort to do my own observation and research about those exchanges to see what they are all about because we cryptocurrency users do have our different perspective in different topics as well as different experiences. It will be good to share thoughts and experience to see if we will drive into same conclusion and if so, then it will be best that other check it out and see so that if the same thing is being spotted, then we must inform others to avoid those kind of exchanges.

Exhibiting fake volumes, trading orders and price values of a certain token by an exchange is a bad trap and we must expose such wrong doing so that no other people will be victimized by such schemes.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 21, 2020, 03:53:00 PM

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

If the volume problem is fake, I have also done checks. The problem of lost money, you need to prove it. So that you are not claimed as an accusation of the exchange. The proof is in the form of screnshoot or tx. Yeah, this is just a suggestion from me. This is a public forum, and people can act as they wish.
These aren’t scam exchanges specially i used 2 exchanges in the list which are Latoken and p2pb2b and no problems in my tokens likes missing or something like that but here everything is manipulated records like as coin price and total exchange daily trading volume cap. Agreed, he should make a accusation personally if such happened.       
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 21, 2020, 02:24:08 PM

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

I am really curious about this Latoken because most bounties that i have participated are going to be enlisted in this exchange. Good to know that this exchange is truly a scam or a fraud. Maybe it is also the reasons why most bounties and projects are unsuccessful that they are also getting fooled by these kind of exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 21, 2020, 02:16:22 PM

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Thank you very much for the information. I would like everyone to write about their experience and forum users do not make such mistakes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
March 21, 2020, 01:01:07 PM

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

If the volume problem is fake, I have also done checks. The problem of lost money, you need to prove it. So that you are not claimed as an accusation of the exchange. The proof is in the form of screnshoot or tx. Yeah, this is just a suggestion from me. This is a public forum, and people can act as they wish.
You don't know what you are saying, everyone on here knows how dangerous this exchanges are, if you don't believe the warning that OP is passing on here then you can deposit on one of the Exchanges just to find out the truth
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 21, 2020, 12:56:10 PM

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
March 21, 2020, 11:37:35 AM

There are just no new projects listed to any exchange but the ones in the list. They are the ones who accepts IEO these days without ripping too much from the developers. They lists the projects but its still up to the team if they can manage to make the project attractive to its investors.  One reason why the project will look bad isn't just because of the exchange but because the team suddenly are not updating the community like they are up to exit already right in the very early stage of the project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
March 21, 2020, 09:52:49 AM
We wouldn't have problem with these exchanges if new projects aren't listing on them, honestly the reason why many users are on this exchanges is because of project teams that lists on them
Of course, the project listing on their exchange because the costs they offer are not too expensive compared to the more famous exchanges. I am very sure that if new projects have sufficient funds, of course, they will prioritize listing on exchanges like Binance or Huobi.
Activity: 2072
March 21, 2020, 09:52:34 AM
Well, there is one more market that is enough to make me stressed. I just did a transaction on HitBTC, and I only made a $ 10 transaction, well, after all, the fee was too big. it even costs almost $ 9. I think there are quite a lot of exchanges that have manipulated volumes as well as unnatural fees out there. however, I only recommend using a large, popular market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
March 21, 2020, 09:48:58 AM
We wouldn't have problem with these exchanges if new projects aren't listing on them, honestly the reason why many users are on this exchanges is because of project teams that lists on them
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
March 21, 2020, 09:46:02 AM
Top fake volume exchange list Cry
1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken
Don't trust their volume because this exchange volume false and no have good traders in here.
Like to thanks you know everyone smart traders or investors always in popular exchange.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
March 21, 2020, 06:45:06 AM
Personally, I’ll add HITbtc on my own, these are terrible sneakers.
The situation is this - I lost my phone with Google authenticator and all the info about authentication factor. A stupid act, but what happened was gone. All exchanges to which I contacted were restored and except for HITbtc
just because your request was disapproved does not mean that the exchange is wrong, you most likely cannot show that you are the legal account owner or that the exchange procedure is more complicated than
That's right. And there is. I am not the first to be dissatisfied with this exchange. I used it only because there were tokens that I received for the bounty. In my opinionHuobi because on this exchange normal two-factor authentication. And Kucoin because the resistive support.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
March 18, 2020, 02:50:45 PM

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

actually there are still many, especially if we use a top 100 rank coinmarketcap filled with fake volume market which makes me wonder is etherflyer how it can be in top rank 3, whereas most of the pairs they offer are only filled with a bunch of shittoken.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
March 18, 2020, 02:37:12 PM

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

For fake volume create, coinmarketcap create another system to listed exchange rank. Now by liquidity pool Hitbtc is top exchange. Vindax and latoken is average exchange not scam but P2PB2B. exchange has fake volume. Although I have a bad experience in latoken exchange for late withdraw. This exchange is doing it for low liquidity pool and fake volume.
Activity: 1316
March 18, 2020, 01:59:36 PM
The situation is this - I lost my phone with Google authenticator and all the info about authentication factor. A stupid act, but what happened was gone. All exchanges to which I contacted were restored and except for HITbtc
just because your request was disapproved does not mean that the exchange is wrong, you most likely cannot show that you are the legal account owner or that the exchange procedure is more complicated than
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
March 18, 2020, 01:48:21 PM
You are right, Hitbtc is a whole loads of cheat in a single pack, you lost access to your 2FA you are in trouble, they also have ridiculous withdrawal fee and they forced you to withdraw a particular amount just like how vindax do
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
March 18, 2020, 01:26:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: