Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bank (Earn interest on your coins) - page 2. (Read 1954 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Takes a lot of guts to call someone a fraud online without making an research.
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1016
I don't think that you can find so easily someone to lend donate you the money... but you never know, so, for the ones that are giving it a thougth you better check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg.
Cheers.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
Must be difficult to actually do 2 minutes of research to back your statements.
I don't care at all what your previous track history is for investing or gambling.
You must understand the whole idea that you are going to take peoples money and invest them, is ruining the whole point of a decentralized currency like Bitcoin.

Anyone sending money to you is a fool. If people want to invest, invest in a company or idea you believe in. Don't trust this guy to do everything right for you.
I already have successful transactions on here and as stated before I have a flawless record with thousands of transactions.

http://forum.pokercollectif.com/monnaie-electronique-bitcoin-litecoin-etc/247555-bank-grosgineer-2.html#post1438422  (It's French though)

I play poker for living for 6 years now.  I don't gamble, I work.  I work harder than 99.9% of people.  Must be difficult to actually do 2 minutes of research to back your statements.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Don't trust this "bank" with your coins.
I warn you. This guy is going to invest or gamble away your money.
Bitcoin was meant to protect from guys like this.

+1
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
Don't trust this "bank" with your coins.
I warn you. This guy is going to invest or gamble away your money.
Bitcoin was meant to protect from guys like this.
Greetings,

I am offering a service which I am currently offering to a few people I know.  However, with the amount of trading I do, I am in need of more coins.

What I have to offer:

I will update the original post with new interest rates/coins needed.

I will give you monthly interest to borrow some of your coins.  The interest rate varies per coin and the amount of coins vaires as well.  The monthly interest is compound which means that if after a month we both agree to keep going, you will receive X% interest on the coins you lent me + the coins you got from the previous month's interest.

The coins loaned are for one month, the coins can not be returned before the end of the 30 day contract unless both parties agree. Each loan is based on a full month loan unless otherwise stated.

If both parties agree to end the deal early or change the terms, this can obviously be done.

My trading is done on Mintpal, so if Mintpal all of a sudden closes down or the coin itself is somehow destroyed, altered, or value goes down to zero, this is not my responsibility.  Basically anything that would happen if you had your coins on your own Mintpal account is not my responsiblity.

---------------------------------------------

Coins I am currently looking for along with the monthly interest:

DRK - 500 coins (3% interest per month.)
XLB - 30,000 coins (3% interest per month.)
SYNC - 3 coins (1% interest per month.)
NAUT - 10,000 coins (1% interest per month.)
XC - 4,000 coins (3% interest per month.)
VTC - 500 coins (1% interest per month.)

---------------------------------------------

I understand that most people will not trust me at first so I will tell you who I am.

My name is Jonathan Driscoll, I am a known poker player, who is sponsored by Betfair.  You can google my name and you will find plenty of stuff on me.  I have done literally thousands of deals with other players, most of which is staking and swapping as well as transactions.

If you are interested in loaning the coins, I will provide my phone number and email.  If there are any other questions, please let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: