Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Books - page 2. (Read 1595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162
January 09, 2016, 08:04:10 PM
Happy second anniversary for DigiByte.  Many cryptocurrencies are over two years old now.  A great future is ahead Cheesy
legendary
January 07, 2016, 04:08:41 AM
Incredible! There's people writing entire books on minor altcoins. I can't imagine there will be many people buying a single one. I wouldn't read them even if they were free to download. Perhaps the books were written by the same people who invented those altcoins, just as a promotion tool.

If u really want to get under the skin of ur shills handlers and gangstalkers, turn of ur mobile 24/7 go into a library everyday get one bigger

book like a comic and slide in watever book you secretly grab so they will never no wat the hell your doing, they will send

old dudes into the library day after day who will continually report your reading the same tin tin book everyday for 6 weeks

make sure no one sees u collecting or returning ur books including security cameras,  you will no doubt find something decent

to read, old books are valuable sources of information, they don't burn down libraries for nothing.

I have no idea what you are trying to say lol
legendary
January 07, 2016, 04:07:27 AM
Tyke, out of curiosity, are you making any real money with these books? As I notice you are putting a lot of time, effort and even some printing money. In my eyes this is like a lost cause.

Each of these books took about 2-3 months to research and write.  I have made a modest return from sales, especially from the first book I published on 24/12/14.  I never personally view writing about cryptocurrency a waste of time.  I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Christopher P. Thompson
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
January 07, 2016, 12:27:29 AM
Tyke, out of curiosity, are you making any real money with these books? As I notice you are putting a lot of time, effort and even some printing money. In my eyes this is like a lost cause.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2016, 09:00:56 PM
Incredible! There's people writing entire books on minor altcoins. I can't imagine there will be many people buying a single one. I wouldn't read them even if they were free to download. Perhaps the books were written by the same people who invented those altcoins, just as a promotion tool.

If u really want to get under the skin of ur shills handlers and gangstalkers, turn of ur mobile 24/7 go into a library everyday get one bigger

book like a comic and slide in watever book you secretly grab so they will never no wat the hell your doing, they will send

old dudes into the library day after day who will continually report your reading the same tin tin book everyday for 6 weeks

make sure no one sees u collecting or returning ur books including security cameras,  you will no doubt find something decent

to read, old books are valuable sources of information, they don't burn down libraries for nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
January 06, 2016, 07:51:42 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 06, 2016, 07:45:55 PM
Isnt it ironic that books about cryptocurrencies are advertised for sell on bitcointalk in fiat money, instead of ... cryptocurrencies?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
January 06, 2016, 07:38:52 PM
I thought that the alternative would be single book with 2 pages per coin? You changed that along the lines?

Can you share some of the stuff that is explained in there? Most of the stuff should be easy to find in the OP of the relevant coins.
Pages:
Jump to: